Digital Camera 1.3 magapixel **FREE**

Tech Babe said:
well i ordered 2 and only received order confirmation, no other replies, i keep checking this post but have not done anything about it yet. I am waiting to see if anything happens soon.

Same here but I chased them over the phone - I will get in touch again today.

ok yesterday I received a letter from the store sounds like the same one they tried with PJK...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Spikeman...

This is your reference number xxxxxxxx

Thankyou for your recent enquiry.

As no trace can be found of your original order, we are enclosing an order form for you to complete and return. This will then get our immediate attention.

Woudl you please ensure that your Personal Reference is quoted on the order form, and on all future correspondence. This reference is as shown above.

An envelope is enclosed for your convenience.

Your Faithfully,

Mrs C. B.
Credit Scoring Department

-----------------------------------------------------

Interestingly the only information I gave them was to confirm my date of birth - so how did they get my address. Also if they have no record of an order why is it teh Credit Scoring department have been passed the details. Do they think we are stupid. I've used the envelope mind you - I've sent them a print of the original order confirmation!! I know I wont get anywhere but it will be fun to here their reply.

I got this email after I emailled to query where my supply of cameras were....

Dear Miss Forshaw
Thank you for your email.
Due to a system error, the cameras were incorrectly displayed as being
available for £0.00. As a consequence we are unable to complete the transaction
and these items will not be despatched.
We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.
Kind regards
Angela Horsfall
The Store Customer Care Advisor

Wish they'd make thier mind up whether they are or not selling them.

Just got a letter this morning..........

Thank you for your recent order, We have been overwhelmed by the demand for these goods and regret having to advice you of the following

SH6707 Camera 1 Free x 10

We regret the above item is sold out

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and trust that you will accept our apologies
Yours sincerely Julie Wilson

Ive had no email or letter :( and looks like no camera LOL

tony9999 said:
Just got a letter this morning..........

Thank you for your recent order, We have been overwhelmed by the demand for these goods and regret having to advice you of the following

SH6707 Camera 1 Free x 10

We regret the above item is sold out

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and trust that you will accept our apologies
Yours sincerely Julie Wilson

Yep I got the letter too but earlier in the week they sent me the other letter saying that they had no trace of my order - but this is my order!!!

Yup..looks like the games up here, got the same letter to saying this item is now sold out...sounds like some people were lucky according to earlier posts but we wer'nt...nevermind...nothing ventured nothing gained. :(

Back