Digital Camera 1.3 magapixel **FREE**

I received this email from them today looks like im getting sod all i sent them a copy of the comfirmation email but there not having any of it. :mad:

Dear Mr *******
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, we have no trace of your order and apologise if this was an
error.
Could you please re-submit your order in the normal way.
Kind regards
Tracey Parkes
The Store Customer Care Advisor
Check your PERSONAL ACCOUNT today @ www.thestoredirect.com - to track
orders, view statements, arrange returns and more.

both 1 on account and 1 on the wifes credit card

I just chased them on the phone. They confirmed receipt of the order. I was told that the first order takes 10 to 14 days - they took some more personal details and said they would chase the order. They did not mention any problems even when I asked them. She didn't even mention the order value!

Apparently I should get an email.

anyone got this yet ?? or any more info

Well i've just rung them, and they are saying these items are out of stock atm, new stock arriving on 19th Dec, what i have got out of them tho is my customer number which i never had before so i have an account opened by them it would seem :). At no point did they say there is a problem with the order - or that i would not be receiving my camera's..but that they would be posted as soon as new stock arrived...could be bluff...we shall see :)

camera

i will have to give them a ring sometime. i dont even know my customer number and they wont give it me via email.

I checked my account today and noticed that it says " Items Not Charged to Account " i think there on to us and will charge our cards when they post them .

i did not get involved in this bargin lol but read on another forum some had been charged and some had recived them free

System errors are not my problem my end...sale of goods act states that goods are sold at price advertised...they are gonna have fun with me in a week or so when the new stock arrives...if they try and charge me...its also one of the reasons i did'nt set this up using a credit card tho :)

I phoned and just cancelled the order did'ent seem worth the hastle but they where very quick to cancell it for me, ah well nothing lost.

i think most are getting them free but there was someone that had ordered 10 and said that his credit card had been charged £199 squid but in a later post said that it was a mistake and that he had not been charged only for post ??

Don't mind paying the postage ;) It's all going to depend on how good you are at arguing i think, i did consumer law at college and am armed with all sorts of facts etc including the fact that by law they are honour bound to sell me the goods at the price agreed at the time of sale, which was £0.00, it also depends on how honourable they are concidering i have never bought with them b4!!

they are the same as the empire group from what i have read

well i ordered 2 and only received order confirmation, no other replies, i keep checking this post but have not done anything about it yet. I am waiting to see if anything happens soon.

Back