Digital Camera 1.3 magapixel **FREE**

I've just ordered, didn't put in any cc details though........see what happens I guess

Good Luck to all those who ordered :Hit:

I've got the confirmation but no other emails yet! Lets hope the wharehouse is automated and the guy dispatching doesn't tie up the invoices!!!!

link updated

Hi all
has anybody checked out the link lately?

Seems like the camera is now up for £39.99 - there's no way I would wanna pay anything like that!!

will be interesting..........

i have had my order confirmation but they want me to log in to pay but they never sent me a customer reference number to login so i cant :( i dunno how to get my number either. ive tried emailing them and they said to ring them but then i prob wont get it free :(

I've not had any contact at all. I will email them tonight just giving them the order number and enquiring where it is. No Payment has been taken from my card either for postage.

I will check with my bank to see if any payment has ben taken from my card tonight...no other e-mails from them except the order confirmation and keep checking that e-mail account regularly just incase i get an e-mail charging me £39.99 as on the site which i do not want to pay

When i ordered mine it said payment to be made to my account...i don't have 1 but went along with it..mayb they will open 1 for me :)

same here Wiz.. better not charge me £39.99 :(

i got an email back confirming they where gonna charge my account with £2.95 for the delivery the camera is £0.00

lets just wait n c if it arrives :)

any updates ???

all quite as far as i can see -
has anyone heard anything possitive from them yet ??????

you can use this freephone number to check you order 0800 068 68 68

I've just been told that because it's a new account it may take a little longer for the goods to come through...still looks promising :)

Wiz did u ring them ? if so did they say if it was a mistake

Rat ® said:
Wiz did u ring them ? if so did they say if it was a mistake
Yup, she said my acc was ok and that cus i was new it might take a little longer, sounds ok...i'm to ring again in a few days if no delivery :)

Back