Digital+ and TV Cabo

new version

ive not tested yet as i will be away but i think you just replace the serrbichos bin only in var/bin

i'll test when i get back if your scared lol

Just drag and drop to replace existing file and it worked.

Thanks Jimbo!!

*** Unzip the file first. Just in case I confused some of you.

Last edited:
another new version guys to play with lol same thing just var/bin cahnge serrabichos bin only

Last edited:
another new version guys to play with lol same thing just var/bin cahnge serrabichos bin only

So is the other one not working anymore, if so could someone please ftp this to my box as i fooked the last one up lol

So is the other one not working anymore, if so could someone please ftp this to my box as i fooked the last one up lol

i dont know paul as ive just got back from camping and loaded up the latest one i'll try to ftp in mate msn me ur password please

i dont know paul as ive just got back from camping and loaded up the latest one i'll try to ftp in mate msn me ur password please

cant get into you sorry paul

Jimmy where does this 1 go as last time i just replaced the the rar file in the temp folder and it updated ok

Jimmy where does this 1 go as last time i just replaced the the rar file in the temp folder and it updated ok

just place the bin file in var/bin les after unzipping it mate

Back