Digital+ and TV Cabo

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a file for the dreambox 500 users with gemini image installed to get AU On d+ and tv cabo

1.Ftp the tar file into tmp on your dreambox
2.Press Blue Button on remote Then goto button 2 addons
3 Manual Install
4 ftp back into dreambox goto /var/tuxbox/plugins/ chmod 755 serrakaka.sh and serrvegetal.sh
5 Goto 30west on hispasat then press blue button on remote then goto number 6 plugins press ok then you will see Two Headings SerravegetalAU and SerraKakaAU.ON D+ Its serravegetal and cabo channels its serrakaka press ok on which ever one you need to update and wait until it says something like this

SerraBichos versao Dreambox v1.05 - 01.Set.2007
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Projecto original de TuxEd @ F.I.S.C - _http://www.****.net
Alteracoes por geeko @ TugaDigital - _http://www.****.name

/|\ Usar unicamente para efeitos de estudo.
/ o \ Ver TV sem pagar ao operador é ilegal, compre uma subscricao!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Provider...: TVCabo (Hispasat)
ID.........: 0x4901
PID........: 0x76

Sacando as EMMs. Aguarde pff...

[+] KEYs:
[*] O ficheiro «SoftCam.key» foi actualizado com sucesso!

then restart your cam and then the picture should clear
this will at the moment only AU on hispasat and not 19.2 astra

Warning This is not on any other forum including Alsat this is from some of my portuguese friends so I DONT WANT TO SEE IT POSTED ELSEWHERE IT STAYS IN THE SPECIAL AREA OF DIGITALWORLDZ

u need to unrar the file so u end up with a file called serrabichos-1.05b_gem.rar.gz a zip file which need to be ftp to tmp file on dreambox then follow the instructions above it writes the correct d+ and cabo keys to your softcam automatically ive had it running since sunday

use this file or the one earwigg uploaded cheers craig for that mate

Last edited:
thanks jimmy i'll give it a bash on the 9100 l8r and see if it works on that too and report back

it doesnt extract as a tar file jimmy it stays as a rar file till it's totall extracted to a var folder??

1.Ftp the tar file into tmp on your dreambox .tar .rar or .gz
2.Press Blue Button on remote Then goto button 2 addons
3 Manual Install
4 Goto 30west on hispasat then press blue button on remote then goto number 6 plugins press ok then you will see Two Headings SerravegetalAU and SerraKakaAU.ON D+ Its serravegetal and cabo channels its serrakaka press ok on which ever one you need to update and wait until it says something like this

Warning This is not on any other forum including Alsat this is from some of my portuguese friends so I DONT WANT TO SEE IT POSTED ELSEWHERE IT STAYS IN THE SPECIAL AREA OF DIGITALWORLDZ

u need to unrar the file so u end up with a file called serrabichos-1.05b_gem.tar.gz a zip file which need to be ftp to tmp file on dreambox then follow the instructions above it writes the correct d+ and cabo keys to your softcam automatically ive had it running since sunday

I think I figured it out now. FTP the unrared file - serrabichos-1.05b_gem.rar.gz
into the temp directory.

Do you think they will get it working on Astra?

**** I FTP to tmp but when I click for Manual Install it can't see it??

Last edited:
Your final file should be - serrabichos-1.05b_gem.tar.gz (notice _gem.tar.gz )

Last edited:
Cheer's Jimmy just one question will updating the softcam with these key in it affect it in any way

Cheer's Jimmy just one question will updating the softcam with these key in it affect it in any way

It has'nt on mine. All you have to do for the first time is take out the lines for both D+ and Cabo, that way it will automatically write them in for you.

Give us a shout if you get stuck.

paul you dont update cabo and d+ keys it will automatically write the correct keys for both channels in the softcam just update all others bar d+ and cabo

paul you dont update cabo and d+ keys it will automatically write the correct keys for both channels in the softcam just update all others bar d+ and cabo

That's what i ment to say, so basicly apart from when Premier goes down i have no more updates to do, Thanks again Jimmy..

Hello all dreambox 500 users are you all up and running with this great program some feedback would be nice guys ?

Hello all dreambox 500 users are you all up and running with this great program some feedback would be nice guys ?

1 word jimmy NO cant get it to work but that is nothing unusual lol

i just get error when trying to start the file you are quite welcome to ftp to my box if you want password pm me

BTW did you get the email with the numbers

Last edited:

Yes m8 working great, it works on 30w and 19e, iv'e had no problems with it at all Thanks again....

ooo, if its also working on 19E then ill have a go on the 9100 just to see

many tried to get both card slots working with mgcamd and failed, they also said sly cards were impossible to get going in the 9100, this was after we had it going for nearly a month in one ;)

many tried to get both card slots working with mgcamd and failed, they also said sly cards were impossible to get going in the 9100, this was after we had it going for nearly a month in one ;)

Aye but can you turn water into wine :Laugh:

Back