Digital+ and TV Cabo

@jimmyp

here you go this is the error i get when trying to install

i never got round round to trying it paul,i might put DS3.3 on iboot and give it a bash on that as i got ur10 beta in the flash which works spot on so dont wanna touch that lol

i did that chmod a long time ago cant even remember how you do it : spook :

=4 ftp back into dreambox goto /var/tuxbox/plugins/ chmod 755 serrakaka.sh and serrvegetal.sh

Right click on the file and goto attributes and change it in there to 755 les

ftp into the box and go to the addon folder and highlight the file,right click on it move down to attributes(CHMOD) and type in 755 in the box then hit ok and restart box

Right click on the file and goto attributes and change it in there to 755 les[/QUOTE

Ive done that now will have to see if it AU,s cheers jimmy

have you pressed the blue button the number 6 the press ok on serravegetalau but it must be on 30west or it wont work

we have something here many other forums dont even know exists

working fine here for the moment in the house of twisted lay lines and power surges.................have i spoke to soon.

cheers jimmy boy another top find on your behalf.

have you pressed the blue button the number 6 the press ok on serravegetalau but it must be on 30west or it wont work

this what i get when blue button is pressed some ting wrong here pic enclosed
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
this what i get when blue button is pressed some ting wrong here pic enclosed
attachment.php

Are you on a D+ channel on 30 West and not a Cabo?

Vegetal is D+ and Kaka is for Cabo.

Did you also remove the keys from your existing Softcam file?

Look like is hasn't installed properly from the Add On section. Did you use the file - serrabichos-1.05b_gem.tar.gz

Just drop it straight in your TMP folder on the Dreambox root.

Last edited by a moderator:
les i experinced that ,i then took all references to cabo and d+ out of the softcam 4101....4102.....4901....4902.

then i was up and running.

but as earwig has mentioned could well be one of the others.

Iv,e read the instructions again and when i open the rar file it opens with a var file and not a tar file or does this not matter could this be where i am going wrong both the files are the same as posted by jimmy and craig are var files ???

as i still keep getting the same error as posted in my last post

Last edited:
Les, I just checked both mine and Jimmys files but they look wrong.

PM me your email, and when I get home about 4pm I will email you the file you need.

Don't know why it opens like that after it has been zipped??

All you need is one file.

***** Just checked again. After you have unzipped it ONCE, it gives you another zip file. This file ends with ( .gz ) This is the file you drop into your TMP folder.

When you use WinZip it gives me a message like you can see in the .gif. Choose NO.

Then press Blue button and choose Add Ons, you should see the file. Click it and wait for it to install.

Goto 30west on a D+ channel
Then goto Blue button again and click Plug Ins. You should see two files. Click the Vegetal one.

It should then come up with Update Completeo or something like that in Porteguese.

Last edited:
@jimmp

nice 1 m8 thanx for the phone call all sorted now and btw premiere is working ok

must get rid of all the crap in my folders lol : spook :

nice 1 m8 thanx for the phone call all sorted now and btw premiere is working ok

must get rid of all the crap in my folders lol : spook :

just done it for you mate so u should all be sorted now

sorry guys looks like its down at the moment back to softcams lol

Back