digidude can you help m8 please

kingsofsat

Inactive User
Reaction score
i now have the 5402s cant even get an ip address to come in now just wont connect, yet plug my 6900 back in works perfect, is there any setup i need to follow for the 5402 please

ill setup one out of the box, using the patch and addon via usb and let you know if i get any probs m8

ok, just got a brand new 5402 out of the box, connected it all up, and tried to patch with p102, dont know if it was a corrupt download, but kept failing to write.

downloaded p101 and p102 again, as well as addon002

patched with p101, then p102 then with addon002.

using the remote via the 8281 menu (or by pressing the button marked IP) i entered details for an external cccam server, as well as a newcamd server

saved them, and connected with no issues m8, my boy is watching discovery as i type this out on it

ok, just got a brand new 5402 out of the box, connected it all up, and tried to patch with p102, dont know if it was a corrupt download, but kept failing to write.

downloaded p101 and p102 again, as well as addon002

patched with p101, then p102 then with addon002.

using the remote via the 8281 menu (or by pressing the button marked IP) i entered details for an external cccam server, as well as a newcamd server

saved them, and connected with no issues m8, my boy is watching discovery as i type this out on it
cheers digidude m8 i have a m8 in liverpool and he cant get them to connect either could message me with the patches were ya getting them from, im getting them from the technomate download centre, now i did try 101p and that failed to write, cheers mate

yeh i had failed to write with p102, so i dont know if the download was corrupted somehow? so i went p101, re downloaded p102, then addon002 and its rock solid m8

yeh i had failed to write with p102, so i dont know if the download was corrupted somehow? so i went p101, re downloaded p102, then addon002 and its rock solid m8

digidude mate i have been on this box all morning till now even tried serial to the bloody damm thing 101p 102p then addon factory reset u name it i have done it, even got another c line off some one else, but to no avail no connection, i have connected loads of 6900s supers, but this one has done me head in, as i say i have a mate in liverpool havin the same problem, two sets of heads and we still cant get nowhere, could you please pm me with the firmware your using but im sure its the same, but willing to try anything thx mate

i downloaded files from the download center m8

im just looking for the usb key i used, but it worked fine for me once i redownloaded p102

try redownloading, and re adding addon002.stb file, as this is what deals with connecting to cccam and newcamd servers

heres the exact files i used m8

first i used p101, then p102, then addon002

entered cs details and connected straight away

i downloaded files from the download center m8

im just looking for the usb key i used, but it worked fine for me once i redownloaded p102

try redownloading, and re adding addon002.stb file, as this is what deals with connecting to cccam and newcamd servers
done it a million times m8 im using addon from the download centre is that right, i take a factory reset is just from the menu?

yes m8, itll then install the default (old) channel list, so may be worth doing a factory reset, delete all channels, then rescan the sats you want

if youve scanned new channels / transponders since initially setting it all up, they will be lost, and a default channel list will be there after you factory reset m8

if youve scanned new channels / transponders since initially setting it all up, they will be lost, and a default channel list will be there after you factory reset m8

right mate i put in the 101 then 102 then addon then factory reset i dont end up with any channels, i also think maybe i have put a wrong addon days ago how do i start from scatch

menu
system settings
factory reset
(enter PIN 0000)
restore default channels

once this has done, you can then factory reset again

patch with addon002

and you should now be good to go m8

menu
system settings
factory reset
(enter PIN 0000)
restore default channels

patch with addon002

menu
system settings
factory reset
(enter PIN 0000)
restore default channels

patch with addon002

sorry m8 tried a second box even been to next door different router, done everything you say and it just aint connecting, just dont know what to do next and yet connected loads of 6900s and hundreds of linux boxs know them inside out but this one has beat me today, maybe something bloody simple, how do i put the box back to the way is was from new cos everytime i reflash even with serial the addon is still there thx mate

ive just reset my receiver to default (as new)

patched with p102 and addon002, and added a cccam connection (remote server, not local) that a friend has given me, and it connected straight away. one thing i did notice, most HD channels had no audio. so i deleted ALL channels, and rescanned just the main UK satellite, then did a blind scan, and saved what it found as the default channel list, so even after a factory reset, itll only now have these channels. if you want m8, ill erase my CS details, and upload this exact .stb file to a usb stick in the receiver, then upload for you. then if it dont work, itll have to be some form of wierd router setting or something??

Hi!
looks like the same problem here.I have got mine today TM-5204 HD CI Super patched with 1.02p and addon002.stb.The connection with the internet is ok and the cccam is ok but doesn't clear the channels.The same cccam is live when I use it with my dm-500 works fantastic, I dont know whats going wrong.
pls help.

right sunday morning start again and i aint going nowhere till i have it sorted, looks like it going to be a long day

Back