Di4000

mp101216

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi every one
A friend moved to Solihull in Birmingham. He correctly set his Freq, Symbolrate and Net id (41011) for his 4000n box but he keeps getting NT* logo and does not receive any channels. I have been seaching and found that 4000n will work in tw area if downgraded to Cr1/2. Is there any chance someone can please guide me how to downgrade? THanks in advance
Cheers MP101216

Birmingham is a TW area.

4000N will work but after severals times of switching on and off, best is to get a TW box or a 1000phase1b best in Tw Areas.

Thanks babloo so much for your quick reply. His stb is 4000t that is why I recommended him to buy a 4000 thinking they both the same, and did'nt know the difference betwen t & n . Thanks once again
mp101216

Not too sure about tw but in excw and pure you can't downgrade as the softwares no longer on stream.

Hi every one
A friend moved to Solihull in Birmingham. He correctly set his Freq, Symbolrate and Net id (41011) for his 4000n box but he keeps getting NT* logo and does not receive any channels. I have been seaching and found that 4000n will work in tw area if downgraded to Cr1/2. Is there any chance someone can please guide me how to downgrade? THanks in advance
Cheers MP101216
4000n only works on cr3.2 and virgin software in tw area, @ lease in my area anyway so downgrading aint going to help ur m8.. so tel him to check the signal and the coax feed as he may not be getting a signal or good enough signal

Thanks a lot to genlex & Iamateaf both of you for your reply. I will pass the the info. Cheers. MP101216

Back