iPhone Decent ipod touch / iphone theme website

ms2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK! So I was just looking for a website for themes as browsing them via Cydia does my head in and I stumbled across this site THEMES

You can download them sans an account and just SSH them into the stash/themes folder, then activate in Winterboard. Easier than doing it via Cydia and there are a bunch of decent ones on there I can't find on Cydia (maybe I'm missing the repositories)

Might help a few folk.

I've just installled Mac OS X and Sweet Select II, added to Arika from Cydia, added to my Family Guy sliders, Battery (I know a bit silly as I see it for about 2 secs a day) and wallpaper, that should keep my iphone happy for a while.

Also just found out how to SSH wallpaper into the phone without itunes sync and it showing in My Photos

Just find the Wallpaper folder in SSH (I use winscp) then find the last file name (I think by default it's 118.png) Then save the pic you want as a png and rename it the next consecutive number i.e. 119.png 120.png and respring and it will show in wallpapers via settings

Last edited:
where do you get them from?... =]

The link in OP has a bunch of goodones or cydia has 1000's I just hate having to go through 3 menus to preview them on cydia.

Once I get them from link above I jst ssh them into var>stash>themes and enable them in winterboard.

I can see you are fairly new to this iPhone malarky so you shoud do a little search on ssh, it's dead simple once you get the hang of it. If you're not jailbroken you will also need to look that up before you can do anything.

There is a thread with all the software you need here somewhere just have a browse.

Back