dbuk image and sly card

teracir

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi,

i have installed the dbuk image and added the boxkey but I am missing some of the HD channels as well as all sports channels which are icnluded in the package, any helps or suggestions as to what might be causing this?

My origional impression from information on forum was duff tuner but i am getting some of the HD channels commin through.

What setting should be selected when scanning for chaannels manually?
I have RATS updater installed so this should be not be a problem?
Also what clock speed should be selected for the card in CCCAM?

cheers

Moved your thread to the dreambox section more likely to get a a repsonse here.. .are all the HD premium movies and sports channels missing or only some ? If all are missing your box key may be wrong double check it. If you've only got some missing then make sure your channel list/bouquets/satellites.xml is definitley up to date.
Im not sure if the smartcard clock frequency setting does anything for internal card readers..i.e: even if you set it the clock speed doesnt chnage it stays at default the setting is for external readers like Smargo USB etc.. I've never bothered changing the smartcard frequency, if you put a # informant of the line to ignore it in CCCam config I think it defaults to 3850000 . Basically the frequency setting is not the cause of your problem...

Thanks for the reply

I am getting entertainment, movies all of which in non hd. I am getting some hd channels like bbc, channe 5, Disney

But I have problems with sports channels whether hd or not

I have tried the same with d500s and command image and have the same problem

If the hockey is wrong then I should not be receiving any encripted channels, is this correct?

Thanks for the reply

I am getting entertainment, movies all of which in non hd. I am getting some hd channels like bbc, channe 5, Disney

But I have problems with sports channels whether hd or not

I have tried the same with d500s and command image and have the same problem

If the hockey is wrong then I should not be receiving any encripted channels, is this correct?

This is using your own local card ? Does your card definitely have the correct entitlements for Sports channels and HD pack ?

This is using your own local card ? Does your card definitely have the correct entitlements for Sports channels and HD pack ?

That's what I will check in evening and report back

Right, checked my service and sports is working in original box

Any help

I have never had the original connected to phone line, would this make a difference

What cam are you using. i had the same problem yesterday with hd channels but restarting my CCcam fixed it. It was only subbed hd channels that were affected the sd versions cleared fine. Could this be the start of something that we have been reading about re the new pairing system?

What cam are you using. i had the same problem yesterday with hd channels but restarting my CCcam fixed it. It was only subbed hd channels that were affected the sd versions cleared fine. Could this be the start of something that we have been reading about re the new pairing system?

I am using cccam, I might try to reinstall this
What surprising is I don't have the sports non hd channels

I think I have managed to solve the error, I still have to play around with dm800se with dbuk t confirm but my boxkey was wrong. There is a tutorial on here which mentioned how to convert to hex which I followed and accounted for a zero at the beginning of my serial number which gave me the wrong key, I had to use D which was also part of the NDS number.

Back