Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

Finally got the channels back working with the codes from nstokes and then a little help from delster. im in edinburgh on telepest and now working ok at last.

cheers guys

N 5401 00 **************** ;ROM10 AU Key Time Tue Apr 8 20:39:12 2008
N 5401 01 **************** ;ROM7 AU Key Time Tue Apr 8 17:02:57 2008 <<<<<< this
N 5A01 00 **************** ;ROM7 AU Key Time Sun Apr 8 16:02:28 2007 <<<<< & this
N 5A01 01 **************** ;ROM7 AU Key Time Sun Apr 8 16:02:28 2007

still no luck this is now doing my head in right ive chmod 555 the keylist.txt changed the key and nothing is it just the rom 7 i change thanks

Finally got the channels back working with the codes from nstokes and then a little help from delster. im in edinburgh on telepest and now working ok at last.

cheers guys

Swanny

Im in TW Lanarkshire, I have the codes, but want to check you are using the same as me, can u pm me them please.

ZOOM...
u da man...
u got GBOX workin too, impressive !!!! :BLOBBY: :Cheers:

Any chance of keys for Bham, Dbox is picking up keys on evocamd (same keys that are in the .zip file) But still only getting FTA.

me marra...dont think so,
You may seen me around at clubs though around wigan :proud: (as in labour/social/wmc)

Double check both keys, you'll probably find a single character is different in one of them and this is stopping it. EvoCamd can't detect the correct keys.

my EPG is only updating FTA chans now, was showing all before, any idea why?

bigman...you get it working...with ZOOM7000`s solution ??

marra u in wigan (is it telewest) and not EX C&W ?

Really strugling with this have tried allthe keys on here for Telewest

Anyone help me out with keys for Ex Telewest In Dudley/West Midlands

Thanks Guys

hurray!!!!

finally got it working....
i was editing the keylist.txt all this time and i was pulling my hair (not that ive got much) as it just wasn't working even after putting the new keys in
then i saw the post about it depends on the cam your using so i looked in the softcam.key and changed the key0 (key1 was ok) , saved and rebooted and now got the channels.
so i guess i must be using the mgcamd and NOT the evocamd....
incidently ow do u know what cam your using and where do u change it?
im in excw and using the pacino image on a nokia dbox2?

Big up to mb695, he got the keys, I just put them in the gbox file. Don't wanna take all the credit! lol

yeah mate tw in wigan got it workin with bigmans keys he pm'd worked instantly is it allways the the 1st set of 00 + 01 where the new keys go because upto tonight i only had miat mine set to rom 7 and my top key as in my post is rom 10 perhaps they have just changed roms so if anyone is like me just using rom 7 enable rom 10 keys and that may help as anyone tried au with all roms enabled rom 3,7,10 and 11?

Chris just edited keytxt in tuxbox commander I use evo cam anyway got keys from bigmaq's tool bar (just google it, not sure if i should mention it here, if not just delete this post admin) was just the 3rd last entry on the 00 key that was wrong.

thebigman

yeah well done to all involved who got this working ...
ESP zoom for passing all the info over (and got mine working) :Clap:

Back