Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

funny , the Starview rolled over perfectly ! took it about 5 seconds. Would I be able to find the ex c+w key from there, I'd assume so ..

got my dreambox and dbox2 working in west midlands:)

the keys for exTW are in the extracp section of the forum as are the ex NTL - look above in headers !

for evocamd u need to edit the keylist.txt file

for mgcamd u need to edit the softcam.key file

reboot box after saving

i used flashfxp and edited the files that way then rebooted the box

the results should be instant

just a quick point i thought chmod 755 give full write etc im pretty sure chmod should be kept at 644 soo the keys dont get changed saying that im in telepest/vm area using a enigma image with still no luck and ive changed keys loads of times with sat and cable before im at a total loss ive tried all the key files and inputed manualy with no luck.

I believe you are correct, this is the problem that I was originally having. I was correcting the key manually, but then the box was deciding it wanted to have it's own key instead.

Not sure how it fares with the guys editing via sportster, whether the box will rewrite the keylist when it detects the different key again...

Working at last

ExC&W! Thank you very much mb695!

Using Evocamd - CHMOD 555 (yes 555, take off write access!)

Chris - PM me!

it wont change it as your the key your editing is not auto update

just a quick point i thought chmod 755 give full write etc im pretty sure chmod should be kept at 644 soo the keys dont get changed saying that im in telepest/vm area using a enigma image with still no luck and ive changed keys loads of times with sat and cable before im at a total loss ive tried all the key files and inputed manualy with no luck.

I had to set it to 755 to be able to edit the keys in Tuxbox, not sure how it works if you ftp the keylist.txt to the dbox

wont make any difference

the current emu's will not be able to handle the key rolls

hi took the advice of nstokes and input this key for telewest south lanarkshire

box is now up and running again

a big thanks to nstokes for all his help

Last edited:
wont make any difference

the current emu's will not be able to handle the key rolls

Well my emu picked up the new (incorrect) key and replaced my manually entered one with it before I disallowed the box write access to the file...
Was I meant to switch something off to do with key updates?

hi took the advice of nstokes and input this key for telewest south lanarkshire

TW - BE** ** ** ** ** F6

box is now up and running again

a big thanks to nstokes for all his help

dont post keys not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my emu picked up the new (incorrect) key and replaced my manually entered one with it before I disallowed the box write access to the file...
Was I meant to switch something off to do with key updates
?

wot emu are you using ?

if you notice the 2 digits at the beginning "00" or "01" - this relates to whether auto update is enabled for specific key

it is very simple m8

edit the relevant file for the emu - save it and reboot

Back