Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

got my dreambox and dbox2 working in west midlands:)

the keys for exTW are in the extracp section of the forum as are the ex NTL - look above in headers !

for evocamd u need to edit the keylist.txt file

for mgcamd u need to edit the softcam.key file

reboot box after saving

i used flashfxp and edited the files that way then rebooted the box

the results should be instant

Spot on ephid0r mate!
Works a treat.
Cheers

?

wot emu are you using ?

if you notice the 2 digits at the beginning "00" or "01" - this relates to whether auto update is enabled for specific key

it is very simple m8

edit the relevant file for the emu - save it and reboot

I'm using EvoCamD. It's working fine, it wasn't working until I removed write access from that file though. The box was overwriting my modified keylist with the incorrect keys it was picking up.

Are you saying the key that begins with "00" (the one I was having issues with) if I change that to "01" it will stop it from being updated / overwritten?

Surely the problem in the first place was the boxes picking up the wrong keys - My box had already saved the new (incorrect) keys into the file before I noticed I'd lost all my non FTA channels.
Are some peoples boxes not picking up any of the new keys at all?

Last edited:
pm

someone drop it in a pm m8

ex TW

i've hit the d/l limit!

wolves

ZOOM7000
You are a STAR mate...
purrfeeckk
Working, now get to work on the nagra ,,, LOL :banana: :Clap:

Tried the keys sent to me.

Based in Manchester and they didn't work.

I have 6 keys in my Keylist file. Which of them need changing or are they all now wrong??

You should just need the 2 new ones and nothing else (at least thats all I have and it's working spot on)

the people i have sent keys to, can you please post if they work
Same as in site extra cp no joy here yet in Bolton Ex C&W
Cheers anyhow will try again tomorrow Drunk Tired and now Mindmelted
Off to Bed

I have just got home, dbox not working did the upload keys file thing ans chmod 755 and all is good, i am NTL

I have only been sent one key. I have also tried the keylist.txt file on the download section.

Chmod 555 the files to stop them being overwritten but still no joy. Ba%£"$ds

The only keys i had work are the ones i got off zoom...
work in bolton/manchester

For anyone who wants to get Gbox working in ExC&W, open your nagra file in notepad and add these 2 lines at the end of your nagra file:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Replace the * with the keys from Extra CP. Lower case with spaces, CHMOD 555, select Gbox, reboot. Tested, working fine.

user cp tw are out of date

thebigman

Last edited:
Back