Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

I am too...so this isn't a solution...this is a partial solution for some people. I'm not convinced it's a key issue....some people saying their Nokia's are working but Sagems not....i'll wait for a more "informed" post methinks

Never seen a thread updating so fast on DW! lol

Not working for me either, ExC&W

I have no idea why some posters are behaving like cnuts. FTP this to your dbox I think its the var folder and then unplug your dbox. Plug back in.

This is definately a key issue. You might need to have a look at cam settings and stop it auto apdating otherwise it wil overwrite the keylist.

Ok tried Birkinhead's keylist.... no joy :(

was it from a dreambox, if so are they compatible with a dbox ?

Hmm there is an option on this Andromeda image to lock the cam, i assume this means stopping it updating...

ill try it in a bit

Last edited:
I am ex TW and have just used the key text file with no joy down here in Medway:(

Guys cable keys and links to other forums should not be posted.

Here's all I can offer so far, it got my box working (not sure how long it will last for)

Nokia Dbox2 in N*L Area

FTP the Keylist.txt from your dbox to your pc. Open this up and you should see a key that ends in E4
Change E4 to F4

Transfer the file back to your dbox.

CHMOD the file to 755 (you do this in your ftp software)

Reboot.

Note: I am using EVOCAMD and Ucode of 0014

Sorry I cant go into more detail, but as keys are not allowed I've had to be vague.

good luck

Well i'm merseyside???

VM (north Liverpool)

fine here look on dreambox forum, there are fast with keys

I am too...so this isn't a solution...this is a partial solution for some people. I'm not convinced it's a key issue....some people saying their Nokia's are working but Sagems not....i'll wait for a more "informed" post methinks

It's defo a key issue afaik cable have modified the way the keys are roled, and this is causing the Dbox's to get one digit wrong in the roll

if you get the correct key for your are then you can defo get your TV up and running by manually editing the keylist.txt file, but it will be temporary (until the next key change), what we are really waiting for is a clever boffin to incorporate the new emm into the current rom 7/10/11 files

PS the EMM is the security measure virgin have implemented into the new key roll

try this [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXizddT9JI"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXizddT9JI[/ame]

tuxbox commander is the same in the dbox2 as dreambox

It's defo a key issue afaik cable have modified the way the keys are roled, and this is causing the Dbox's to get one digit wrong in the roll

if you get the correct key for your are then you can defo get your TV up and running by manually editing the keylist.txt file, but it will be temporary (until the next key change), what we are really waiting for is a clever boffin to incorporate the new emm into the current rom 7/10/11 files

PS the EMM is the security measure virgin have implemented into the new key roll

^^ Hereby nominated as the most helpful post on this godforsaken thread!

Is this something that people have been trying to do for long?

Dont get too stressed. There will be some help after the match!

Yes m8 dont post live keys or links to other forums
Let me rephrase...do you have any HELPFUL comments to contribute :)

I wouldn't post anything like that anyway....I wouldn't know if it would help or not!

well...i forced a key update and it left my keylist.txt blank for some reason !! i just keep fiddling lol

Let me rephrase...do you have any HELPFUL comments to contribute :)

I wouldn't post anything like that anyway....I wouldn't know if it would help or not!

Yes m8 i just posted them lol

Here's all I can offer so far, it got my box working (not sure how long it will last for)

Nokia Dbox2 in N*L Area

FTP the Keylist.txt from your dbox to your pc. Open this up and you should see a key that ends in E4
Change E4 to F4

Transfer the file back to your dbox.

CHMOD the file to 755 (you do this in your ftp software)

Reboot.

Note: I am using EVOCAMD and Ucode of 0014

Sorry I cant go into more detail, but as keys are not allowed I've had to be vague.

good luck

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ELSE TEST THIS AND REPORT BACK - CHEERS ALL (yes I'm using caps)

Back