Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

this is a key issue that has been rolled out in ireland last week. the only solution is to manually update the keys using either tuxbox commander or ftp. the 10th or 11th digit of the key is wrong but the rest of the key has been updated correctly.

N*L in ireland changed the keys last week and again tonight and i'm sure it will continue for the foreseeable future until a fix is developed.

this is a key issue that has been rolled out in ireland last week. the only solution is to manually update the keys using either tuxbox commander or ftp. the 10th or 11th digit of the key is wrong but the rest of the key has been updated correctly.

N*L in ireland changed the keys last week and again tonight and i'm sure it will continue for the foreseeable future until a fix is developed.

OK - nice info. Is there any way to find out which digit is wrong at each key rollout?

Lo wiggz man, long time no see heheh

Theres no fix yet, i dont think m8, or that im aware of looking for it meself :O :proud:

Ill be on iukw later

as far as i can spot, it was the same one as last week's change, the 10th digit not including N5401 00

seems almost too easy, but change the digit, i.e. if 2 then try 3 etc. remember it is hex so you have 0 to 9 and A to F (i think!) as options

nice 1, does this mean if my 10th digit is a 3 i should change it for a 4 or swap digits 10 and 11 around?

Your tenth digit shouldnt be a 3.

I've just tried what bodser suggested and it hasn't worked for me...this was an E to an F

Here's all I can offer so far, it got my box working (not sure how long it will last for)

Nokia Dbox2 in N*L Area

FTP the Keylist.txt from your dbox to your pc. Open this up and you should see a key that ends in E4
Change E4 to F4

Transfer the file back to your dbox.

CHMOD the file to 755 (you do this in your ftp software)

Reboot.

Note: I am using EVOCAMD and Ucode of 0014

Sorry I cant go into more detail, but as keys are not allowed I've had to be vague.

good luck

this indeed does work, i now have them back

thats the last you, you need to change the first set of keys

seems almost too easy, but change the digit, i.e. if 2 then try 3 etc. remember it is hex so you have 0 to 9 and A to F (i think!) as options

cool thanks, heres goes then i'll change it on all the entries in the keylist file. cross everything

First set of keys? The first line of the keylist?

bare in mind, this works in ireland, i have no way of knowing if it works in the uk. there was no fix in the last week but it only affected ireland. so now that the uk is hit, a fix may be a bit faster in the making.

don't panic, think of the good times! :)

My Keylist.txt is empty. I think the one posted was wrong for my area

I've got the latest keys for N*L and Telewest, but I dont know where I'm aloud to post them!

pm me and ill email you the keylist

Last edited:
I've got the latest keys for N*L and Telewest, but I dont know where I'm aloud to post them!

you are allowed to post them in the tools and packages section of the download section of this forum.

thanks for sharing!

my keylist file is empty is this because I am using GBox ?

Back