Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

This may bo going down the same long road as Sat systems where you have to keep updating the keys that was the reason I moved to N*L.
Lets all hope that this is just a glitch but there have been many whispers about this happening and now it may have happened.

PHOO..!!!!!!

can one of the knowledgable people that write on here they have sorted it please share with the community please

Thanks

Ok, I think we know its off !

We dont need it confirmed for every hamlet in the country.

Can we restrict the thread to more constructive posts please.

exactly..some people have said it is back on...did they do anything with there keys?

I have spoken to some bods where I am as they are using some of the new style boxes and they are off as well so it does look like that they have now flicked that switch... I have also spken to some other users who have also tried other images with no luck so all you guys just hold fire i'm sure if there is a way it will apear here soon BUT please bare in mind they never built rome in a day......

I just forced a key update earlier and it came on for 10 minutes and then went again.

Still dead ATM

If you have got it working please can u do this

State your area
State your box u have
State your image
State your EMU

state anyting else that is important

thank you

Ok, I think we know its off !

We dont need it confirmed for every hamlet in the country.

Can we restrict the thread to more constructive posts please.

Like answering my request for clarification of your earlier post?

I have been trying a few images all the same....

Looks like a no go for the time being.... been a while since i watched regular channels :$

this could be related...but the channels don't relate to the channels I'm missing for instance...perhaps though. Let's hope so!

some one posted this on another forum it may be related to the problem it says estimated time for repair
4 hrs

http://status-cable.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/regionissues.do?regions=EM&prodName=television

I saw that but doubt that it has anything to do with this.

I have seen the thread in the Dreambox section about changing the keys http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=169230

When i ftp on my dbox to /var/keys/keylist the file is empty.

Where should i use the info from the other thread to modify the keys?

dbox Issues

Hi All,
really wired this and not sure if it helps, if i swap between mgcamd and evocamd it works for about 20mins each time then drops off again. Running a Sagem 2x box with commando v3 if it helps any? Johno

Back