dbox stuck on bmon

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a sagem 1x dbox 2.
i updated through expert functions and flashed.
came up flash completed and restarted but doesnt go to lade just main screen with info.ther is also no kein system showing just info screen
bmon v1.3 etc.
Any help much appreciated as i have never seen this b4
cheers chrono1967

this is info from null modem connection
ð
debug: DDF: Calibrating delay loop... debug: DDF: 66.76 BogoMIPS
debug: BMon V1.3 mID 03
debug: feID 00 enxID 03
debug: fpID 52 dsID http://Hallenberg.com
debug: HWrev 61 FPrev 0.23
debug: B/Ex/Fl(MB) 32/00/08
WATCHDOG reset enabled
debug: autoboot aborted from terminal
Ã
debug: DDF: Calibrating delay loop... debug: DDF: 66.76 BogoMIPS
debug: BMon V1.3 mID 03
debug: feID 00 enxID 03
debug: fpID 52 dsID http://Hallenberg.com
debug: HWrev 61 FPrev 0.23
debug: B/Ex/Fl(MB) 32/00/08
WATCHDOG reset enabled

------ Systeminformations ------
Selected networkdevice: Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller - Odyssey Network Services Miniport (1)
IP-address of the networkdevice: 192.168.254.201
IP-address which the dbox gets: 192.168.254.202
Operatingsystem: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
------ Powered by http://www.dboxservice-hallenberg.de ------

any help appreciated
cheers chronoman

Are you sure that you selected 'Flash without bootloader' when you flashed it?

Try flashing it again with IFA. Also, the bootlog doesn't seem complete. Use dbox bootmanager to get a bootlog. Uncheck all the settings appart from the baud rate...set this to 9600 then power the box on. Right click on console window and select copy to clipboard. Paste it in a txt document and post.

hi i'm away just now but have tried reflashing with ifa many times with this box .It seems fine but just stops before lade comes on screen as if it freezes .
I have flashed a many images to boxes with no hassle but this one seems stuck was hoping someone has had something similiar and managed to fix.
Is there any way to reset these back to factory status?
thanks for input just now
cheers chronoman

I don't think there's any factory reset. You could try to IFA the wrong image, i.e. kein system, then IFA the correct image and see if that helps.

@chronoman
There is no factory reset. Kein System means it is no valid image on the box.
Flash a image that matches the flash number of the box.

well u have got further than me lol my box is stuck on a green lcd. im getting ane w board but i dunno how on earth im gunna put my tuner in :S

I cannot flash image as it sticks before the lade... and doesnt come up kein system it just stays on screen with info and bmon at bottom of lcd
.I was hoping there was some way i could put back as if putting into debug(not tried ) or something like this .
cheers anyway chronoman

If you see debug messages, debug mode is enabled.
Do a flash attempt with null modem, hold down the up arrow button on the box, plug in and type boot net in the IFA window.

bmon

Try reflow flash chips m8 had a few boxes as described.Little heat and they blast into life.
regards
selki

selki said:
Try reflow flash chips m8 had a few boxes as described.Little heat and they blast into life.
regards
selki

Reflow flash chips?.
could you explain a little please .Is this using heat gun on chip?
cheers chronoman

ifa2

Hi I had similar probs with my box getting stuck on lade and ifa couldnt sort it out, Try ifa2 that flashed pacino straight away. I thought everything was fine and as I was messing about thought I`d flash the commando image, ifa couldnt flash same probs stuck on lade so tried ifa2 and straight away flashed commando. So it seems ifa2 seems to help worked for me. Good luck

Back