Dbox2 help IFA

ArgoUK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
its a Segem 1x Dbox Friend give me it to try an Fix said he tryed to change the image in the Menu. now its just a blank Srceen on the TV and on the Dbox LCD. Tryed flashing with IDF all i get is this

'debug: DDF: Calibrating delay loop... deug DDF: 666.76 bogoMIPS
debug: LCD init error -1
debug BMon v1.3 mID 03
debug feID 00 EnixID 03
debug fpID 52 dsID 01-69.32.3f.08.00-98
debug Hwrev 61 FPrev 0.23
Debug B/Ex/Fl(mb) 32/00/08
WATCHDOG reset enabled
debug autoboot Aborted from terminal

thanks for any help :Hit:

Hi all
its a Segem 1x Dbox Friend give me it to try an Fix said he tryed to change the image in the Menu. now its just a blank Srceen on the TV and on the Dbox LCD. Tryed flashing with IDF all i get is this

'debug: DDF: Calibrating delay loop... deug DDF: 666.76 bogoMIPS
debug: LCD init error -1
From PT-1's helpfile
" have flashed my Box and it now only comes up with a green Display but no writing and the Box does not boot. What have I done ?
What shows up on the Display when you boot your Box up ?
Do you get the so called "Debug Mode" Messages (a.e. Numbers and Letters in the Display Bmon...)

If yes,
the Box is still O.K
If no a.e. you just get a light on the Display (green) and nothing on the Display itself you have buggered the Box.

This could have only happened when you actually opend the Box and played around with it's insides or !!!! you have tried to flash a Image via the Box Software update Feature and did NOT choose WITHOUT bootloader and managed to get hold of a Image with the wrong Bootloader for your DBOX"

Back