dbox pin problem

hotwire

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys got a nokia dbox but am having problems with the pin number please can someone tell me how to get the pin number for this box i have tried the obvious ones and no luck plus have searched the whole forum but the instructions i found got me no luck. please help guys likeu always do. many thanks in advance.

ftp into the box & search through the neutrino.conf file I think it is stored in there.

what image is on the box?? enigma or neutrino?? for neutrino try

Use tuxbox commander (blue button) to browse to /var/tuxbox/config/neutrino.conf

Have a look in that file and there will be a setting named "Pincode=1234".
The numbers next to the pincode value are what you are looking for

thanks for the reply guys but i dont know anything bout these boxes but from what i gather the image on the box is not neutrino but enigma. so what now guys and i dont know how to ftp box cos it was bought off a trader and i aint ever touched dbox's. thanks for your replies.

The answers above are the only way to get the pincode.

If you're new to dboxes then there's no shortcut. You're going to have to learn how to do the basics with the box, i.e. ftp, flash, etc.

You could flash a new image to the box and it probably wouldn't have a pin but you would have to learn how to that too.

There are loads of guides that tell you step by step how to do it.

Back