Dbox fix

is there any other way to fix, ive got rom 10's no rom 7's at all ? can you go in tux box and change at all ?

well megaupload works for nearly everyone including myself m8 the link is in post 1 so no need for anyone to PM links really

clam down take a deep breath and try again :)

Hi I've done a re-flash before but Im getting trouble with the link on the first page.
I've entered the leters on mega and it counts down - i wait - and then it says download link which I click on but then it takes me back to the original page. im in a loop. Can any1 help me on this...? how did they get th file to download?

is there any other way to fix, ive got rom 10's no rom 7's at all ? can you go in tux box and change at all ?

This fix can't be done via tuxbox/filemanager via remote you have to ftp it.
FTP it across then make sure you have rom 7 enabled.

:drink::drink::drink:

just in case you dont realise you do have to wait about 40 odd seconds before download begins on megaupload
works see attach

This fix can't be done via tuxbox/filemanager via remote you have to ftp it.
FTP it across then make sure you have rom 7 enabled.

:drink::drink::drink:

Cant FTp it, dont have the cables or the know how !

Does anyone else know how to fix without FTP ??

hiya can anyone tell me what code i have to type in? i have followed the link on the first page and it says type in the image code, but i dont know what it is. can some one PLEASE HELP!!

hiya can anyone tell me what code i have to type in? i have followed the link on the first page and it says type in the image code, but i dont know what it is. can some one PLEASE HELP!!

The letter directly to the left of the input field (3 of them I think)

:Biggrin2:

I'll try it again in a bit. I've not bin able 2 vie the .jpg file as I havent posted enough on the site. Is it 20 that I need to do? I'll give the link another shot and see what happens. Hopefully it works - then do I just delete 10 and 11 and replace 7 with the downloaded one?

Good work people.. Was nearly there myself, i'll post soon..

I'll try it again in a bit. I've not bin able 2 vie the .jpg file as I havent posted enough on the site. Is it 20 that I need to do? I'll give the link another shot and see what happens. Hopefully it works - then do I just delete 10 and 11 and replace 7 with the downloaded one?
DONE! downloaded the file. Do i just replace the current 7 file and delete 10 and 11?

Yes - as it says on the link at the beginning of the thread

"FTP the nagrarom7 file to your /var/scce or /var/keys folder, where ever it is on your box.
Delete rom10 and rom11 files, leaves you with rom7 files
Restart emu or reboot box and your sorted"

:drink:

Cant FTp it, dont have the cables or the know how !

Does anyone else know how to fix without FTP ??

You'd better learn then it's the only way to get the rom into the keys folder you only need a crossover cable to connect direct to the pc or a standard ethernet cable if your connecting your dbox to your router.

thebigman

Yes - as it says on the link at the beginning of the thread

"FTP the nagrarom7 file to your /var/scce or /var/keys folder, where ever it is on your box.
Delete rom10 and rom11 files, leaves you with rom7 files
Restart emu or reboot box and your sorted"

:drink:

Once agian I ask for clarification for all those having problems (mines fixed by the way)

Which particular files (full filenames) and from which folders need deleting. I don't mind admitting I'm not an expert and I struck pot luck rather than knowingly following those fluffy instructions.

Back