Dbox 2

Thanks alot for all your help guys i finally done it.....piece ov piss when u know how!!

ps: anyone know which is the best image to use i had commando11.3 but was a bit iffy my older one was laky pro thought that was ok!

cheers john.

Good to know you got there. What was it in the end?

On the image why not try commando12, which you can get it from downloads.

the ip of the box wasn't set right in network settings, so thanks for the help, thanks i might try that i put the new virgin+3.0 on it but epg doesn't work very well its always blank in the morning have to reboot it to get it back up try commando.

cheers mate.

i thought the password was dbox2, or commando if your using a commando img

Ref image had laky pro and laky sylas for over 3 years never had a problem with either - Thought I would have a play one day and tried commando the old girl really didn't like it....

She must of felt cheated on after all this time ! Wen make to faithful laky and she has been firing since

Stick to what the old girls like is my advice, mine doesn't like change :fishpair:

Ref image had laky pro and laky sylas for over 3 years never had a problem with either - Thought I would have a play one day and tried commando the old girl really didn't like it....

She must of felt cheated on after all this time ! Wen make to faithful laky and she has been firing since

Stick to what the old girls like is my advice, mine doesn't like change :fishpair:

My Nokia dbox is exactly the same, loved both Laky images and always rock solid. Other images never seemed to be as stable for this dbox.

Back