Youtube Premium

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I couldn't decide where best to post this so just went general lol

I've got 2 Youtube premium family accounts. One for Turkey and another for Argentina. Getting them setup hasnt been an issue with vpn etc but it constantly refuses to add members due to being in wrong country. Anyone have any idea on getting around this?

I was able to setup Premium via an Argentinian VPN - used a debit card. Worked fr 3 months until my bank refused payment. The solution was to use a credit card as primary payment method - might help your situation?

I was able to setup Premium via an Argentinian VPN - used a debit card. Worked fr 3 months until my bank refused payment. The solution was to use a credit card as primary payment method - might help your situation?
Setting up isnt the issue bud it's adding people to the family group

Hi guys. I couldn't decide where best to post this so just went general lol

I've got 2 Youtube premium family accounts. One for Turkey and another for Argentina. Getting them setup hasnt been an issue with vpn etc but it constantly refuses to add members due to being in wrong country. Anyone have any idea on getting around this?
If it is anything like adding additional accounts to my Phillipines Spotify family account, then you will need to ensure that the accounts you are adding all have the same address set as the main account before trying to add / invite them into the family group.

If it is anything like adding additional accounts to my Phillipines Spotify family account, then you will need to ensure that the accounts you are adding all have the same address set as the main account before trying to add / invite them into the family group.
how much does you pay in GBP for the spotify family?

Back