DARKCORP-v1.1 Help

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi

im trying to do the above side of soft modding, when i did me wii a few weeks back after kids updated it i didn't do DARKCORP-v1.1, now i have copied it over to root of my sd card but homebrew channel is not picking it up so i missing something anyone tell me what it is please

why you installing it?

darkops is quite dodgy and bricks wii's...

why you installing it?

darkops is quite dodgy and bricks wii's...

really

in that case i wont install it, is there any other way i can get my wii to load games from normal disk channel as my daughter is only 6 and not got her head round neogammer yet :)

really

in that case i wont install it, is there any other way i can get my wii to load games from normal disk channel as my daughter is only 6 and not got her head round neogammer yet :)

I have it installed for that very reason, except its my wife who cant get her head around it ;)
Not had problems with it myself, just got to be careful with it imo.

if you use modmii to mod your wii, you will get a channel for loading backups, (looks like a spinning disk).

all you do is put the disk in and select that channel instead of main game channel.

you can also switch on "move disc channel" in wiihack menu on priloader and move original disk channel position athen put the backup chaneel in its place.. :)

the only reason i ask was i installed the new kirby return to dreamland on hard drive and it wont work with wiiflow, so burnt it to disk and it works throught neogammer loader not normal disk channel, any ideas why it dont work with wiiflow.

i only use config usb loader,

i never new that game was out, the lad loves kirby games, im gonna grab it now,

will see if it works on config usb loader.

i only use config usb loader,

i never new that game was out, the lad loves kirby games, im gonna grab it now,

will see if it works on config usb loader.

can i install more than one usb loader and if so HOW :)

yes you can, what loader you after?

been using wiiflow 1.1 for ages, which do you recommend for ease of use for the kids

i think config usb is the easiest to use.

if you use modmii to mod your wii,

there is an option to instal config usb loader channel during softmod or you can instal it manually. (this is the easiest way)

you can put channel on manually, you will need the app and channel forwarder to do it.

depending on how your harddrive is set up, you can put that file on sd card and launch from homebrew channel to have a look at it... :)

Attachments

• 25611-Cfg_USB_Loader_70.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

there is an option to instal config usb loader channel during softmod or you can instal it manually. (this is the easiest way)

you can put channel on manually, you will need the app and channel forwarder to do it.

depending on how your harddrive is set up, you can put that file on sd card and launch from homebrew channel to have a look at it... :)

quick question before i intstall it will it pick up all games on hard drive allready which i installed with WBFS Manager for wiiflow

yes, if the harddrive is fat32 and games are in wbfs i think it should pick them up.

dont instal it just yet, just launch from homebrew channel to have a look. :)

lad is playing it now on config usb loader:
ios 250

working perfectly.. :)

lad is playing it now on config usb loader:
ios 250

working perfectly.. :)

just tried it myself through HBC and it works from hard drive, can you explan how to install it please, i did have a quick look but wasn't sure

downloaded these files but how do i install it so there is a channel on the wii this only runs from HBC, can't figure out how to install it.

Back