@cyro.....polished image

are you talking about yweb? if so url is http://www.yjogol.de/

dont know much about it...but how do you get it to stream to the pc?

dunno, make a backup and try it...worst comes to the worst jus ftp your backup back to the box...

im having problems with the scanning, no matter wot options i select ie. leave/update/overwrite exiting bouquets it keeps deleting bbc1 scotland, bbc2 and stv (itv), they arent even listed in 'not in bouquets'

Last edited by a moderator:
check the extras menu, I have options to enable/disable the deleting of channels I don't want and renaming some. It does it at the end of a scan if enabled.

@cryo....for an untested image this is dynamite mate.....i hope you get your mitts on a box soon

Could someone please post here their cables file as i am having problems with mine, i went to create a fast nit do dar and no the scan freq is showing up as none, i tried restoring default cables but it has not worked, still shows up as none...i have put in a cables from a previous neutrino for now but the one that came with this image is much faster.

Could someone please post here their cables file as i am having problems with mine, i went to create a fast nit do dar and no the scan freq is showing up as none, i tried restoring default cables but it has not worked, still shows up as none...i have put in a cables from a previous neutrino for now but the one that came with this image is much faster.

i had the same problem. :( has anyone got fast nit working?

Dunno whats goin on I never had a prob, maybe it's slightly different format for different area.

Any how, you can manualy create one.

Look in services.xml for the first TS entry. (mine is below)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

note the frq, sr, fec and mod

create an entry in cables.xml like below
note, Sym= removes the 000's

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

best I can do from ere

Imageis working splendidly .Have not done a scan tbough but had recently done one on previous image on account f the channel changes. Justr FTP'd bouquets and services and have left it on gbox. Nae probs whatsoever.

have had it workin with "All Freq=000/750 Sym=6887"...couldnt get 754750 for sum reason, it is in the cables.xml, so didnt have abc1, teachers tv, racing uk and few other crap channels but jus added them from an old bouquet n working fine now

Working fine here aswell, great work cryogenic.

Just copied my services and bouquets from another image and it worked like a charm.

Also did a scan on NIT FREQ 33900 Sym=6887 and picked up everything in less than 2 mins without losing any existing channels or bouquets.:banana:

In scan options I set bouquet to overwrite existing and turned on the rename option in Tuner NIT Scanning in Utils menu.

Have noticed if box is fully powered off and is set to scart on, if you power everything up it switches to the correct tv channel then neutrino starting flashes on screen and moves telly to another channel.

Is there anything i can change or a bug as previous images booted fine???
If anybody else can try this also.

cryo this is a wicked image m8 you are really getting somewhere with the nit scanning m8 ;) the only trouble i have here is ive entered my details correctly but it only seems to pick up 19 channels 4 some strange reason it goes thru all the frequencies very fast but only picks up 19 chans on the full scan i pick up all the channels so seems very strange!!!

Tv is working fine, but when i listen to radio after about 5 minutes i lose audio, if i change channel up or down then back it works again. Any reason why radio would be different to tv???

Hi is it possible to activate background scanning on this image? i was doing my bouquets in yweb and some how deleted them, now i cant seem to find them. also one more q, i tried the fast nit scanning which diddnt work but now i cant seem to the the normal scan options back, i did try the "restore original cable.xml" option but that made no difference.

thanks

yep, ditto...exact same thing happened to me and someone else...go back a few posts and you will see someone posted the cable file for me on this thread.

I now have a box ;) very kindly donate by ********.co.uk, It's still in the box as I ain't got time as yet, plus still waiting for my laptop to come, then need to get linux on etc. But at least I should be able to do something soon.

A very specail shout out to zeus for his kind donation to the WHOLE community...we will all reap the rewards of cryogenics hardwork.

Cant wait to see what fantastic new all singing and dancing image Cryo comes up with now:) Big shout to ******** for the donation of Cryos dreambox, which will benifit all the community.

so do the adult channels lock properly on this image .etc

i might give it a try when i recieve my clone

Back