@cyro.....polished image

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any update on your polished new image mate......been waiting patiently here in the hope the bug of the dissapearing services will be fixed...im sure your very busy...was just looking for a progress report.
cheers.

Cryo burnt out his box, with all the testing and image flashing, just have to wait until he gets another one or unless somebodys willing to donate for the cause.

Cryo burnt out his box, with all the testing and image flashing, just have to wait until he gets another one or unless somebodys willing to donate for the cause.

how about we chip in, i will send £10 if he has a paypal account

Ok...so basically we are waiting for rudbox to sort out thier base image ?....who are responsible for the enigma based images then and fixing the bug with the bouquets unlocking after a reboot ?

Probably easier to hide the remote from the kids than getting the bug fixed! lol

Cryo - please PM me when you get a chance.

This is my way of showing my appreciation. I am not technical enough to modify an image but I recognise the work that you do.

Probably easier to hide the remote from the kids than getting the bug fixed! lol

LMAO...you really want that fixed don't you loady! :Laugh:

Hmmmm....do i bang on about it that much ? ;)
i would do it in the rudbox forum if i could speak russian...guess we wont be getting any joy from them now we have kicked out thier diplomats

Hi guys, not just my box that went toast, so did my marriage lol, lost me house kids and mind. Quit me job, setup on me own. just installed cable broadband here so I thought I'd come on to see whats gonig on.

Hi guys, not just my box that went toast, so did my marriage lol, lost me house kids and mind. Quit me job, setup on me own. just installed cable broadband here so I thought I'd come on to see whats gonig on.

aww m8 am sorry to hear all this i hope you are ok ?

Hey Cryo, sorry to hear that. Life can take some sucky turns when you least expect it. Hope things turn around for the better for you soon.

Fookin 'ell! Sorry to hear that cryo!

Sorry to hear that.

Just been through the same myself, lived together for 25+ years, got married last December then she left me in May for someone she works with.
I'm back on track now and met a really nice woman, I can't file for divorce until Dec as you need to be married for a year :(

Not sure what stage your at yet but believe me life recovers and things get better.

Same here cryo i just hope you get to see your kids but definately what ellie says life does get better in time m8 keep your chin up

real bad luck losing the dreambox mate - how can we help you get it back together.

The single life aint so bad once yer over 40 you know....

Back