@cyro.....polished image

Hi all I was wondering has anyone in Ireland tried this Image

mate i cant even do slow scan lol. It just wont let me choose a cable provider just keeps saying none! what do you use to flash the image? Dreamup?

i had the same problem after trying to get nit scanning working. there is no need to reflash just replace the cables.xml with the one posted earlier in this thread.

i cant seem to get any of the nagra channels to decode??

Ive tried all the cams, all of the roms and nothing???

Anyone help?

nice looking image though - i prefer any neutrino over an enigma :)

D

Had the same problem initially, only gbox worked.
Got evocamd working by going into extras menu - negravsion then changed Auto/Manual keys option to auto.

i had the same problem after trying to get nit scanning working. there is no need to reflash just replace the cables.xml with the one posted earlier in this thread.

Hi mate i did that as well but it didnt find it either. Can you tell me exactly where to copy it over to im sure i copied it right. I also restarted the box as well but nothing happened. Do i need to do anyting to the file?

dont mean to be stupid but weres the Bouquets on this image

ubouquets.xml in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit

only one file for user bouquets in neutrino

is there a button u can press like the dw 1.6.5 image u press tv and blue button

what does pressing tv then blue button do on dw? been a while since i used it cant remember...

it give u all the Bouquets u have set up

Had the same problem initially, only gbox worked.
Got evocamd working by going into extras menu - negravsion then changed Auto/Manual keys option to auto.

I just tried that doesnt seem to work for me, with gbox works instantly 1 thing i cant clear keys for gbox so it can re find keys ?? anyone ?

Thanks

have you tried clearing the keys in the extra menu then forcing a key update? not sure if it works tho?

blue button > 3 > red button > yellow button...then once youve done that press the blue button

hope to get chance to ave a look this weekend, didn't get home from work till 11:30 tonight :(

Strange Problem

Hi,

Can I first say what an excellent image. Well done and thank you Cryo!! It is the first time I have managed to get streaming tv on my pc :)

Now I do have a strange problem with direct recording . If I record to my NAS drive with the tv picture enabled it is quite reliable with the picture very rarely breaking up. I remembered reading on here that if you disable the playback on the tv while you are recording you will get a better recording so I gave that a try. The result was unwatchable. Could anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Hi,

Can I first say what an excellent image. Well done and thank you Cryo!! It is the first time I have managed to get streaming tv on my pc :)

Now I do have a strange problem with direct recording . If I record to my NAS drive with the tv picture enabled it is quite reliable with the picture very rarely breaking up. I remembered reading on here that if you disable the playback on the tv while you are recording you will get a better recording so I gave that a try. The result was unwatchable. Could anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Fek know....i cant get the screen to come on when i record...cant seem to find the option either..but when it records with screen off it is flawless in my opinion..maybe not technically flawless but no errors that you would notice.

Can someone test the video setting; when i flip it to 4.3 (ps) the sceen go blank????

Fek know....i cant get the screen to come on when i record...cant seem to find the option either..but when it records with screen off it is flawless in my opinion..maybe not technically flawless but no errors that you would notice.
Loady. The option you need to turn playback back on is in the Recording section under settings. Stop Playback

Hope that helps

Back