cw funs down?

justintime

Inactive User
Reaction score
looks like they've hit the funs in cw areas, just had a phone call and checked mine, both gone down.
anybody else? or is there just a prob in our area? getting freeview ok!

My atmegas are down and have been down for at least the last half an hour. looks like VM have all given us an early xmas pressy :)

funs have gone down as well for the past hour dowwn here in blakcburn

funs

funs not down here, but atmega gone off, warrington area.

im in essex. running tit2's and there still on... not read the cards yet to see if the key has changed though.
not noticed then go off at all though.

funs

The OP has a fun so it looks like they may also be down, possibly? :)

i have fun working rite now in excw, watching sky sports 1 rite now, but other box with atty is down! just freeview

Down

Ex cw atmega and fun down bolton / athertn area

theres been signal problems for most of us up and down the country. my signal dropped from 33db to 17db. your cards will never update with signals that low, but all cards are working fine. it was just a key roll. thats why theyre taking ages to update.

Looks pretty much the same as usual to me. Same basic method of register 7 manipulation

Looks pretty much the same as usual to me. Same basic method of register 7 manipulation

Yeah, just realised as I've finally managed to locate all my previous log files, for me key1 on the atmega isn't updating, might give it a re-prog and see what happens.

I think you may find there as problems on certian transponders.

Try tuning into another frequency - Try channel LIVING+1 on Ex-C&W

I think you may find there as problems on certian transponders.

Try tuning into another frequency - Try channel LIVING+1 on Ex-C&W

Cheers for the advice mate, I've just put the latest key1 in for the time being, may have a play around later on when I have some time. :)

What's the latest key1? Mine's not updating either (ATMega Ex-cw).

Back