Current ban's

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy out of interest where you on a forum a few years back called ntsc-uk?

Fooking ell, there is a few who have been missing in action for a while, all of a sudden reappeared....
Is something going down.

These are the reasons certain threads get closed before they conclude.

For example last nights threads was closed before it degraded in to a slanging match. Yes Stu and Jim may have been having a bit of a laugh, but all it would take would be one idiot to spoil it. That's why I closed it.

Now we need another that needs closing, but there is no point as mods can still post in closed threads and it would be unfair for someone to get the last word it.

PS Welcome back, where have you all been?

Fooking ell, there is a few who have been missing in action for a while, all of a sudden reappeared....
Is something going down.

These are the reasons certain threads get closed before they conclude.

For example last nights threads was closed before it degraded in to a slanging match. Yes Stu and Jim may have been having a bit of a laugh, but all it would take would be one idiot to spoil it. That's why I closed it.

Now we need another that needs closing, but there is no point as mods can still post in closed threads and it would be unfair for someone to get the last word it.

PS Welcome back, where have you all been?

MH can the thread that was closed be made visible again but kept closed please.

Ian, I think its best left in the bin.

As it will only be pulled to bits, any decisions made by the team are final unless they get discussed by the team and the decision reversed...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back