Current ban's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus say's that lying is bad Highlander. You're one of the fairest guys on this forum so your statement must be the devils work. Come pray with me.

You pray to a cow or something!

Why does your attitude at present stink towards DW and the way its run?

It does...wow, why didnt anyone ever tell me, although others seem to think different in this thread, are you trying to imply something...spit it out.

You pray to a cow or something!

bart.jpg

It does...wow, why didnt anyone ever tell me, although others seem to think different in this thread, are you trying to imply something...spit it out.

i asked you a simple enough question from your response i assume you dont think so? To save this going around in circles i'll have my opinion on the subject and you can have your opinion on the subject,others opinion doesnt count its just yours and mine so we willl agree to disagree

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 60 (30 members and 30 guests)

some of whom that have been missing in action. others that promised never to return.

nice to see the internet gets the word about faster than telling my Mrs.:RABBIT:

:plane:

Not once has any one posted some of the so called downer on DW links? please back up the accusations ;)

/me waves at munkey...

i asked you a simple enough question from your response i assume you dont think so? To save this going around in circles i'll have my opinion on the subject and you can have your opinion on the subject,others opinion doesnt count its just yours and mine so we willl agree to disagree

I do not think my attitude has changed towards this forum, do you really think I would spend so much time here if I didn't like it.......think about it.

I am being honest and have no hidden agenda, I will also admit to goading you...but I am sure you will never admit to goading me...it's just not in you to say you were wrong. Thats why are opinions differ, its hard to agree with anyone who thinks they are never wrong.

nice to see the internet gets the word about faster than telling my Mrs.:RABBIT:

It's like a fight in a school yard....."Quick! Quick! everyone, come see this, Jaffa and JimmyP are having a fight!!, Quick, hurry up or we'll miss it!" :)

Last edited:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 60 (30 members and 30 guests)

some of whom that have been missing in action. others that promised never to return.

:plane:

I noticed a lot of users viewing it but I have not been on any other forums all afternoon, so it was not my doing. People like to see an argument..lol

On a positive note jimmy well done on bringing old firm fans together in disbelief at ur nonsense

I do not think my attitude has changed towards this forum, do you really think I would spend so much time here if I didn't like it.......think about it.

I am being honest and have no hidden agenda, I will also admit to goading you...but I am sure you will never admit to goading me...it's just not in you to say you were wrong. Thats why are opinions differ, its hard to agree with anyone who thinks they are never wrong.

TBH jaffa you think im wrong i think ur wrong now me speaking directly to you and not all the other ones that jump into the confrontational posts im going to say your man enough to say you were trying to goad me and i will tell you i was given it back to you,but we will agree to disagree,i hope that you will stay on here jaffa as you are well liked by everyone and ME contary to what others my post so if you like and i will wait for you to reply we will draw a line under the matter?

Best thread here in ages RAB. Wouldn't miss it for the world. ;)

and it has to be a post like this that makes you want to post again after so many months :lol:

Don't know the ins-and-outs of this 'debate', but from my point of view, and from posts/pm's, jaffa is a top bloke to me who, in my eyes, has made a very positive contribution to DW.

Everyone can't get on with everyone in life. Everyone has different views or agendas, etc. I think it's best to just let this 'chat' lie and move on. There's bigger things to get bothered about in the world as a few members on here would testify.

But again, from a personal point of view, jaffa has been a valued member of DW in my eyes, unless someone can prove the opposite. To me, I don't think anyone can prove he isn't a valued member.

TBH jaffa you think im wrong i think ur wrong now me speaking directly to you and not all the other ones that jump into the confrontational posts im going to say your man enough to say you were trying to goad me and i will tell you i was given it back to you,but we will agree to disagree,i hope that you will stay on here jaffa as you are well liked by everyone and ME contary to what others my post so if you like and i will wait for you to reply we will draw a line under the matter?

You hope I will stay...I didn't know I was going anywhere, unless I get a perm ban, which tbh..is very unlikely, I am not the type to get perm bans.

I didnt think you would admit to goading...but you have, I knew right away, I was enjoying it though.

I will accept your surrender.............joke.

Lets call time on it.

You hope I will stay...I didn't know I was going anywhere, unless I get a perm ban, which tbh..is very unlikely, I am not the type to get perm bans.

I didnt think you would admit to goading...but you have, I knew right away, I was enjoying it though.

I will accept your surrender.............joke.

Lets call time on it.

No one has even been threatend with bans remeber to all reading,were one of the most easy going froums on the net period..as to goading mate you give as good as you get if you cant take it then log off simples..

im cool call time on this thread

hello all that aint posted for a while hope to see more input from you know on the forum as this thread wil be locked at 8.15 so post away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back