Current ban's

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoah whoah whoah,

what is going on here?

any member wanting a perm ban, then pls say so!

any member who has done wrong, had a ban, then ban lifted, well done, and thanks for sticking around.

but whats all the bitching?

we as mods and admin dont ban for the sake of clicking a button and enjoying it, we feel the need for discussing first, but in some circumsatances we dont have time or the staff online at same time to discuss, and odd occasions have to temp ban till we sort out problem or give member time to sober up.

i too have in the past made a few drunken posts, then next day think to myself......."who used my account last night?" LOL

we are a friendly forum, so lets keep it that way

Maybe Mods should not goad members and inflame situations. Its a 2 way street Highlander.
Jaffas a top bloke on here and is well respected so why the goading?

What for going off topic or for touting for wagner pmsl

Wagner is "in my personal opinion" a pervy, creepy, weirdo.....well, that means he could get a mods job here LOL

Last edited:
You will get no attitude change from me...because I don't need to change it.

Fact is you are trying to goad me, but I can take it, goad away.

For your infromation...you are NOT justified to ask me anything relating to my attitude or is that special privilige you get when you became a mod on an INTERNET forum, do you get special powers and all that...show us some magic, I mean theres plenty reading this thread, do a magic trick, can you do that one with the rabbit...only don't pull it from a hat.

Goading works 2 ways pal.

No goading at all your attitude says a lot in this post i rest my case your honour

Maybe Mods should not goad members and inflame situations. Its a 2 way street Highlander.
Jaffas a top bloke on here and is well respected so why the goading?

Define top bloke please ian as all i see is someone with a hidden agenda at present

No goading at all your attitude says a lot in this post i rest my case your honour

to be fair jimmyp i have no reason to argue with you but think your tone with jaffa was off, the guy contributes hugely to this forum and think your attitute was a little poor... I dont have a prob with mods and admin on here as they all seem knowledgable and are helpful but my reading of it was you had a problem with jaffa for no reason.

Define top bloke please ian as all i see is someone with a hidden agenda at present

i would let it drop mate, your not gaining but continually attacking someone who doesnt seem to have done anything wrong who folk have a lot of time for.

we as mods and admin dont ban for the sake of clicking a button and enjoying it, we feel the need for discussing first, but in some circumsatances we dont have time or the staff online at same time to discuss, and odd occasions have to temp ban till we sort out problem or give member time to sober up.

Jesus say's that lying is bad Highlander. You're one of the fairest guys on this forum so your statement must be the devils work. Come pray with me.

to be fair jimmyp i have no reason to argue with you but think your tone with jaffa was off, the guy contributes hugely to this forum and think your attitute was a little poor... I dont have a prob with mods and admin on here as they all seem knowledgable and are helpful but my reading of it was you had a problem with jaffa for no reason.

no problem with him but a problem with his attitude towards this forum it may work on 2bit sites elsewhere but not on here son

Give me a clue, I have my tin hat in place so if you have something to say...fire away, I will answer any question I can.

@Ian and Colin, its only a debate, don't read too much into it.

no problem with him but a problem with his attitude towards this forum it may work on 2bit sites elsewhere but not on here son

lol i did actually laugh out loud there, you are making a clown of yourself.

Give me a clue, I have my tin hat in place so if you have something to say...fire away, I will answer any question I can.

dont worry im holding out for you getting a perm ban! one less hun.. lol JOKE!!

Do you have an attitude washer or something on here...is it like window washer or ccleaner, I would be interested in that.

WTF have other forums got to do with anything.

Why does your attitude at present stink towards DW and the way its run?

dont worry im holding out for you getting a perm ban! one less hun.. lol JOKE!!

FYAO we dont just ban people when threads get a little heated so dont worry you wont be going to martyrdome just yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back