CrossEPG Not Downloading

stav8124

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been using the CrossEPG for weeks now and from a few days ago nothing was downloading. I have tried again today and again nothing. When i select the to download the screen goes blank and nothing happens. The once it completes something its doing then it says service unavailable.

Can someone please help me get EPG working again.

what do you have set in configuration settings ?

is it downloading to USB, HDD or flash ?

what image ? 4D or Vix ?

Try changing the open tv providor to 28.4 from 28.2 thats what i done and it fixed it (yesterday)

Edit just tried it again and it didnt download on 28.4 changed it back to 28.2 and it did.
Strange :(

Last edited:
do you have the problem of it reverting to internal flash like dreamboxes did before the IAmaTeaf fixes

i have changed the settings from OpenTV providers to XMLTV providers and it downloads ok but i remember when i used to use this option it used to crash at times.

i have changed the settings from OpenTV providers to XMLTV providers and it downloads ok but i remember when i used to use this option it used to crash at times.
Something going funny with open tv as ive had to change 28.2 to 28.4 before

on a VU Ian using Vix ?

mine is downloading fine on a 800SE (no ViX in sight) :)

Try this
ftp to media/usb and deleted the crossepg folder and the epg.dat file

then rescan the epg again, it will replace these file on a new scan :) see if that helps

Used to have the same problem intermittently using VIX and I never resolved. On 4D for the last month now and no issues. Sorry no solution, just my experiences.

I have been using the CrossEPG for weeks now and from a few days ago nothing was downloading. I have tried again today and again nothing. When i select the to download the screen goes blank and nothing happens. The once it completes something its doing then it says service unavailable.

Based on a post elsewhere, he has no radio channels on 28.2. Hence, why it is not downloading the epg data.

download 17-1-13 or 8-3-13 4d image coross epg is downloading ok

Back