Cross EPG/Internal Flash

I uninstalled CrossEPG and reinstalled it and it seems to be fine last few days

I know Ive asked this before but dont think I got an answer (unless Ive forgotton) can I remove the epg from internal flash ?
I have around 19mb free now I have 15mb and Ive not installed anything, so Im presumming its downloaded epg from before ?

suppose you could always FTP into the box and the contents and then delete it, after changing your EPG location ofcourse and re-booting..i had to un-install that "cross epg" as had the GSOD...

where is internal flash in ftp though :err:

urm.....good question......lol...i'm on it....!

Will it really be as easy as that my dear watson?

It's knowing what to delete lol

Will it really be as easy as that my dear watson?

Jeez guys of course it works,and Rat you edited your post while I was trying to answer ;)

Capture-32.jpg

hahahahaha
coz I found a way ;)
I thought it would only be the epg.dat that would be on the internal flash wouldent it ?

Well it would probably safe to remove anything that says epg.dat m8 and probably also descriptors,headers and indexs,
providing of course they are residing on the box and not in any mounted usb or hdd drive.

well here is the search for epg.dat

Attachments

• epg.JPG
    epg.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 33
OK so that's showing on your USB stick, try just searching epg now

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Thats where loads of stuff comes up lol

Just use your intuition m8 ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Was it ever confirmed that using an older version fixed the issue? This is my main and only real gripe with my box at the moment :(

@rats

not sure if you got this sorted but the files to delete from the epg in flash are :

/usr/crossepg/crossepg.aliases.db
/usr/crossepg/crossepg.descriptors.db
/usr/crossepg/crossepg.headers.db
/usr/crossepg/crossepg.indexes.db
/usr/crossepg/crossepg.log

but it looks like they are automatically deleted from flash when they are moved to usb/hdd

hope this is of some help to someone

warlord

Cheers warlord ill look at that mate

Hey rat, after reinstalling have you had cross epg change back to internal flash at all?

yes mate I have, it seems to happen between 5 and 7 days
wiz569 and myself have been testing all different settings but where you have to wait for it to change 5/7 days its a long process lol

Back