CR2 Is it dead? Box has no channels at all

dmccric

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a 1000 Phase 1B and a 2000 telewest box, 1 mine 1 my bros., both have gone down and now I dont even get the free channels.

The menus are the old style so will be older software but the boxes will not update, I have tried updating by taking out the red jumper and by typing '4321' but nothing works, dont want to reprogram the atmels coz its a twat of a job and I dont have the dumps.

Anyone got any answer, Id be gratefull.

The answer has been repeated over and over again for the past 3 months !

Once an area goes to vod then the stb MUST be allowed to update to the latest firmware. For TW that is CR4 (though cr3.2 may work for a while)

The phase1b box should update just fine on the TW stream but you will have to undo any no update mod that has been done on your board.

If the 2000 boots with a TW logo then it is a TW box and should also update after you have removed any no update mods

dmccric said:
Hello all, I have a 1000 Phase 1B and a 2000 telewest box, 1 mine 1 my bros., both have gone down and now I dont even get the free channels.

The menus are the old style so will be older software but the boxes will not update, I have tried updating by taking out the red jumper and by typing '4321' but nothing works, dont want to reprogram the atmels coz its a twat of a job and I dont have the dumps.

Anyone got any answer, Id be gratefull.

As nozzer mentioned,other than that its all within the search.

Back