All in one box android

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone use one of these boxes.

Looks great has built in S2 and T2 tuners on a android box.

Currently looking to change box as sick of switching between smart TV and engima2 box and cant find anything else that has everything in a single box that i need.

Hoping for any recommendations of the following.
DVB-s2 tuner
DVB-T2 tuner
Plex app
Netflix app
Has 1000Mb ethernet nic.
Has epg for tuner channels

Not sure if with this one you can have all the IPTV, DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 channels in a list. so dont have to jump between apps,

Not that exact box but i did have a Wetek box very similar in what the aim is and it was not for the faint of heart using it.

Approach with cation is my advise.

What was the issue with the one you had that made it not for the faint hearted.

Trying to find a box that has everything in one is a lot harder than it should be. Engima2 is great but don't got Netflix or decent Plex.

The setup of tv headend etc, that was kind of resolved when e2 images came out for it it and you could boot into an e2 or android environment.

I take it there is no way to use the tuners in Android mode. having to both between different OSs will be just as bad as switching between the e2 device and smart TV that i am currently doing.

I think you are better off having two separate devices and just switch between the two.
Eggs all in one basket, so to speak. imo

Looking at the spec as an android box, it is a bit dated. The am 912 and mali 820 are what are in my box, and they work fine, but I bought mine about 3 years ago. For the money I would expect a better cpu and Android version.

Tv headed works in andriod but is a pain to configure at the time of doing it was also trying to configure card sharing, so not sure if it would be that difficult without.

Basically in andriod you need a back end that runs the tuners then a front end for you to watch and set up recordings etc.

The backend is typically tvheadend and the front end kodi. It does work but is clunky to set up

Tv headed works in andriod but is a pain to configure at the time of doing it was also trying to configure card sharing, so not sure if it would be that difficult without.

Basically in andriod you need a back end that runs the tuners then a front end for you to watch and set up recordings etc.

The backend is typically tvheadend and the front end kodi. It does work but is clunky to set up
Exactly what i was referring to it just was not worth the hassle for me and i love a challenge.

Looking at the spec as an android box, it is a bit dated. The am 912 and mali 820 are what are in my box, and they work fine, but I bought mine about 3 years ago. For the money I would expect a better cpu and Android version.

With built in tuners I think it is not bad value.

wow didnt know any e2 boxes could access netflix.

must check it out. Hopefully it is still supported unlike dreamplex for E2

Thanks

Anyone use one of these boxes.

Looks great has built in S2 and T2 tuners on a android box.

Currently looking to change box as sick of switching between smart TV and engima2 box and cant find anything else that has everything in a single box that i need.

Hoping for any recommendations of the following.
DVB-s2 tuner
DVB-T2 tuner
Plex app
Netflix app
Has 1000Mb ethernet nic.
Has epg for tuner channels

Not sure if with this one you can have all the IPTV, DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 channels in a list. so dont have to jump between apps,
Yeh its decent. You can use the cccam on the dtv app. its a hidden code. You have to press "1" five times on the remote

Whats the easiest box to use, using a firestick at the moment, is a box better, do you get extra stuff free on it, i have no clue as to what it does or what you need , just curious at the moment.

Whats the easiest box to use, using a firestick at the moment, is a box better, do you get extra stuff free on it, i have no clue as to what it does or what you need , just curious at the moment.
The fire sticks are one of the easiest boxes to use if it's just for iptv I would stick with your fire stick if you need more memory and a faster box I would go for the cube in my opinion I have both

Reactions: gez
I would say the easiest box’s are the ones running on open Android with no bloat ware and no updates that meddle with your personal configurations imo. I have been using a Beelink gt king pro for about 18 months now and it’s the best box I have owned.

Last edited:
Reactions: gez
Back