Could anyone be really helpful :)

smithy69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Alright guys!

Basically started going back to the gym but I know how important it is to eat and at the moment I am trying to eat well however I eat too many carbs and snack too much and also eat too late at night!!

Is there any chance someone could knock me up a detailed diet for a week to abide by. I currently have the maximuscle promax protein shake, I have been thinking about getting the thermabol tablets?

My main aim is to tone up and put on and make my muscles defined. I am currently 75kg around 5"11 and by body fat is just blow 20%. The main place for the fat is my beer belly, im cutting out drinking beer in the week!!

There are some food I dont like, fish (inc tuna), mayo, butter.

If anyone can make me one I will sort you out :)

Cheers Adam

If you can, download rushfit workout routine from UFC fighter GSP. It includes some pretty good advice on diet.

Personally I did the following for a month to lose around 10kg. I'm 5' 10" and went from 85kg to 75kg. Belt size went from 38" to 34"
Breakfast - protein shake and wholegrain cereal wth fresh berries
Mid morning snake banana or yogurt + handful of nuts
Did a lunchtime weights workout
Lunch salad with curry or pasta sauce (yes these are healthy without nan, rice, pasta, etc)
Mid afternoon second shake
evening grilled fish or chicken with steamed veggies @ around 5:30pm. Normally with spicy marinade or salsa, etc. No heavy sauces.
sometimes in evening teaspoon of organic peanut butter or can of sardines in mint sauce.

By my calulation I was eating around 1,800 calaries a day where as minimum. There is a calorie calcutor here which should give you an idea of base calorie intake.

Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs

Main thing as you say is reduce cards, especially in the evening. So no bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, etc and no alcohol. Watch out for sugar in fruit and try and cut down on caffine.

Cut down on portion size, up your water intake and get plenty of sleep and make sure you have a couple of rest days per week in the routine.

BTW, this has to be a lifestyle change, giving up beer for a week is going to do jack shit and don't forget to exercise. You are looking at 45 mins cardio a day 4x to 5x a wee (so an hour with warm up / cool down). I do martial arts 3 times a week and then run 2 other nights. Rushfit has some pretty intense workouts as do Beachbody P90X or Insanity workouts.

Cheers mate I appreciate it! I just need to knuckle down and kick out all the shit and not snack and stick to it!

Would you recommend any sort of fat strippers?

Cheers

Cheers mate I appreciate it! I just need to knuckle down and kick out all the shit and not snack and stick to it!

Cheers

I know that some of them work but to be honest unless you plan on taking them your whole life (which I would not recommend as they all have potentially dangerours side effects) then they just a quick fix.

Cheers

Give these a try mate

fat.jpg

Ill get my own coat

I've used Xenadrine before, but they've changed the formula and took ephedrine out of them (not legal in uk), not tried since, and since as ephedrine was the active ingredient I'm not sure how good they are.

I've used Thermobol and not really noticed any difference, maybe work as a placebo??

But as said earlier they are just a short term fix ;)

Back