coronation street

Norris has been shafting roy and it turns oot roy is pregnant with jason's baby!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Norris has been shafting roy and it turns oot roy is pregnant with jason's baby!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Lol...Roy? deary me the dirty bassa, never trusted yon bloke, you dinnae ken what happened to jacks pigeon Fergie do you? I think he ended up in Betty's hotpot. pmsl

:Cheers:

I don't normally join in on these threads but!!!!!

Have just watched Corra and it apears that Becky has been set up as a drug dealer and arrested by a copper, who turns out to be the same copper that got Becky into court recently, but she got off when Steve told lies.

Steve has just followed this copper and offered him a £2,000 bribe which he took and then said to Steve "every village should have one" as he drove off.

Now here's the enlightening bit.

When Steve was following the copper and just before he caught up to him he was fiddling with his watch.

I bet it has a voice recorder in it and he has trapped this copper into admitting that he is bent and that he has taken a £2,000 bribe.

If I am wrong I won't watch it again

aye and they ended up having a threesome in the interview room, licking the hotpot out of every crevice on becky's body

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Can I just take a moment here to say how much I'm going to miss Blanche Hunt with her dodgy Polish hip and her perfectly executed one-liners? The street just won't be the same without her.

RIP Maggie Jones.

Can I just take a moment here to say how much I'm going to miss Blanche Hunt with her dodgy Polish hip and her perfectly executed one-liners? The street just won't be the same without her.

RIP Maggie Jones.

i realy usto watch it but now the miss has got me in to it have watched it a good many months, but she allways usto maker me laff when i usto watch it she wil be sadley missed!

"uk-wales"

Back