278.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Setup.jpg
    Setup.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
this is used with crossepg mate, looks pretty lol
this doesnt supply the epg just the looks

:)

Its been available for quite a while through most images plugin menus, I did find it unstable with some images but rock solid on others.

Why do you guys use this is it for forward planning?
I only use Crossepg and the channel list which shows me whats on each channel now,
I dont have any reason to wonder whats on later as everything is repeated or available to download,
plus I dont like planning my viewing/life that far in advance as I will probably get hit by a bus or something lol

You all have far too much time on your hands if your able to be planning your viewing if you ask me :)

Spoze it's what you as the user wants from it really
I would imagine most people would want 5 day epg ?
Most if not all standard freeview boxes have this feature

Cool Tv Guide also allows you to use picons, I personally like things to look pretty lol

Sent from my iPhone

Spoze it's what you as the user wants from it really
I would imagine most people would want 5 day epg ?
Most if not all standard freeview boxes have this feature

Cool Tv Guide also allows you to use picons, I personally like things to look pretty lol

Sent from my iPhone

But I can get 7 days EPG from my CrossEPG plugin?,

I did mean my post as an lol type of post as I wastrying to wind up you guys who sit at home planning your next few days viewing pleasure,all in jest of course :Laugh:

So im doing myself out of 2 days listings :aggressive:
:lol:

Ive used Cool TV Guide since digi included it in the TM800 DW Images and I got used too so just use it now as its part of what Im used too

So im doing myself out of 2 days listings :aggressive:
:lol:

Ive used Cool TV Guide since digi included it in the TM800 DW Images and I got used too so just use it now as its part of what Im used too

Thats the part I was also trying to find out,as well as wind you up lol,

I literally just pull up the channel list and view whats on while scrolling down through it,usually after the hour mark so everything is just starting :)

But I do agree it is very pleasing to the eye ;)

I use this for forward planning as it gives you a timeline of channels over the next few hours, so visually it's easier to see whats coming up

I use this for forward planning as it gives you a timeline of channels over the next few hours, so visually it's easier to see whats coming up

Cheers m8 this is what I find strange,but that's probably because I spend more time messing about with boxes and pc's then actually watching TV,

If there is anything I really want to see I usually download it :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

You mean to say wiz you never ever bought the Radio and TV Times!

can anyone give me a bit of help with this, i've been using the rytec epg on my dm800hd which is supposed to update every night, but because that fails all the time i've installed this, what else do i have to install to get an actuall epg and is there a guide for it?

Hi mate
cool tv guide dont populate the epg I spoze you could say it enhances it, makes it look pretty ? its like a epg skin I spoze you could say

have you tried crossepg/OpenTV instead of rytec

I've just tried the epg and it is still the old one that is on the dreambox even though i have installed the coolman one, any ideas as to why it's not changed?

the cross epg doesn't show up on my box on the blue button, how can i add that?

edit: i see there is an option to manually add it, can i just type in the epg dat url in there?

Last edited:
:) cool tv guide is not an epg mate :)

you need this https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/278914/ crossepg, this wil populate the epg for you

then if you like the look of cool tv guide you can use that for the looks and extra features
there is an updated version too in this room where it allows you to map the coloured buttons to the epg :) Ive mapped mine to red (5.1.0)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i thought this ipk (coolman) would just change the look of my epg to like in the first post, i take it that's not the case?

Back