Converting Original SOLO2 Image to Clone

Hi i have just had a look at the drivers you posted.the BCM driver dvb-bcm7356 appears to be identical to the one i put into all the clone safe images i posted.

Hi i have just had a look at the drivers you posted.the BCM driver dvb-bcm7356 appears to be identical to the one i put into all the clone safe images i posted.

these files are copied from ur safe clone images .ok then whats about the other files?

The folder you marked Solo 2 Clone driver this has a different BCM driver to the other folder marked EXTRA this contains the same driver i used for clone images..

The folder you marked Solo 2 Clone driver this has a different BCM driver to the other folder marked EXTRA this contains the same driver i used for clone images..
So whats the difference in ur opinion why these files doesnt work in other image.do i miss something other also???..

I can not answer that without de-compiling both drivers and looking for differences and even then i would not know what i was looking at.
I am happy with my clone using an old driver working perfect but the geek in me still needs to know why also..

I m waiting for ur value able knowledge base tips . I just want to learn how to update and replace the drivers in clones

I m waiting for ur value able knowledge base tips . I just want to learn how to update and replace the drivers in clones

you need a genuine box and install genuine image and update it then swap the BCM driver for old one and reboot.
then make a backup image then FTP backup image to computer then copy to usb then flash clone box.

Original is not available in our area . even in uae its hard to find original. is it possible to convert in clone via meoboot ?

I've not forgotten about this just haven't either had time or with the footie being on didn't want to mess around. Have to clean out my fish tank today so that will be another 4 hours of my life gone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back