Complete Novice needs big time help please!

Wallyayay

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had a TM 800HD put in by a guy 2 years ago who used to charge me yearly for service, guy has disappeared and pictures went with him. Have read these forums over and over and have tried my best to understand all the terminology as best l can but it has got the better of me now and l have nothing to view in my house at all now. I also bought a new box off ebay before the signal was cut off thinking l just had to plug it in (Technomate 7102). Don't have a clue how to do anything and think l have messed the motorised dish up also as l cant even get BBC1 or ITV, I could do with some serious help please if anyone has the time and l apologise as it is all probably very basic and listed on the forum somewhere but l feel thick with this cline, bouquet and other stuff. Thanks in advance.

your prob need your dish set up again or if you could do a scan it might be bad transponders.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

it should be easy enough go to menu and scan satellite.i dont have your machine i have a dm800se but should be easy enough.if you find your channels are still not there then you might have to alighn dish.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Back