Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

commando 6

i got a 2x nokia and the non free channels seem to jump like a low signal but that seems to be fine i think

BER is jumping from like 40 to 150
SNR is going from 61198 to 62951
SIG is steady at 42405

what do you recon it is? was working fine yesterday but gone all funny now

*********edit*************
changed the settings to evocam and ucode 0014 and seems to have sorted it
BER has seemed to have done down like between 0-50 maybe this could be it
glad you got it sorted mate ;)

on a lighter note
eBay.co.uk: NOKIA DBOX D-BOX 2, DEBUG, NEUTRINO (item 330050867697 end time 19-Nov-06 15:00:00 GMT)
i dont know weather i,m happy or pi**ed off : spook :

Love it... Just that theres no EPG on the eld razzle dazzle channels, and it seems to delete some of them aswell on the automatic channel list reloads...

been freezing the past couple of days on ucode 0014 and mgcam so changed to 001A and newcam, seems on at the moment

not sure if this helps but i use 001a and evocamd but i guess it must have to do with what area your in ?

Recording doesnt work properly and there are sync/stuttering probs on ITV 2. Every commando image I have tried features the ITV 2 prob. Dont know what it is. Its a shame as it is a quality image with excellent picture quality.

Recording doesnt work properly and there are sync/stuttering probs on ITV 2. Every commando image I have tried features the ITV 2 prob. Dont know what it is. Its a shame as it is a quality image with excellent picture quality.

ave you tried changing spts mode ;)

What would that fix? The ITV2 or recoding probs? I have changed SPTS mode in recording settings but cant see any in the MISC settings.

What would that fix? The ITV2 or recoding probs? I have changed SPTS mode in recording settings but cant see any in the MISC settings.

dbox/settings/driver and boot options ;)

as for the itv2 problem, i cant get bc1 as it does the same but mine has to do with my weak signal issue :)

Last edited:
Fist time ive tries a new image it took me 3 hours to get it working but really happy with the results i was using sportster 1.7 now i have games teletext and fast scanning ;-)

just an update as i have been using this image a while now and it is rock solid better than anything ive used even the most stable images ive used in the past needed a restart in the morning if it had been on standby through the night even commando 4 but not this one switch it on and there is a picture 9 times out of 10 the other 1 time just needs you to change channel and its sorted thanks for this one, commando 7 (if its in the pipeline)will have be pretty special to get me to change

nice image

:Cheers: :Cheers: thanxfor the image it works great on my old sagem (no more freezing).
:Cheers:

Back