Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

commando 6

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Just flashed it on - excellent image - using evocam ucoide 0014 on sagem x2 recording works gr8 without having to leave spts set to on. no blank screens gr8 pict quality and easy to use menus.

can't fault it - thanks for all ur efforts, much appreciated

ok installed this image, tried via dbox but brought up kein system so done it via cross over cable and it worked fine
seems to be working great got all the plugins and everything already there(except uk weather) :Clap:
great picture quality
what is vncviewer every time i click it it freezes my box:FRIGHT:

also was it the other commander image that had the leage tables and football news/gossip thing? if so wheres it gone, is it going to come back?

Thankyou for all your hard work

Last edited:
i will to give it a go later on! thanks for the great piece of work your doing really appreciate it.

Converts to 1x using imageworks with no problems.

Thanks for the image, playing around with it now. Will let you know if there are any problems

:Cheers:

JR

Very nice work Hunter Thanks for this.

The boot up speed is very fast. Channel change is quick and the picture quality is spot on. Fast scan picked up everything. Its nice to have an image with the extras.

I'll leave this on and post again on the stability, but so far looks sweet.

Thanks again :Cheers:

just flashed the image pretty amazing! its good that you have cleared all the crap that is not needed!

there is only 1 problem there is no epg (empty ) on some adult channels such red hots, spice etc.

otherwise brilliant piece of work

Euskaltet working OK with commando 6

Well,
finally got my commando image working fine with euskaltel, after changing rsa files and zapit folder.... and it is working fine.
Need to test vnc and vlc on this image but so far so good!
Thanks

So far the only issue I have is that the volume setting from standby isn't working. I've tried a few things but can get it going. First commando image it's not worked in for me as well. Any ideas?

Apart from that it's looking good.

thanks mate, been using 5 but gonna put this one on now and test. is it set for a sagem box or are the settings gonna need tweeking?

;) cheers danny
if anyone wants to convert it to a 1x and drop it in the download section i,d be more than happy :Cheers:

Back