Commando 11 - The End

Alternate standby LCD CLOCK (commando11 compatible)

/share/tuxbox/lcdd/clock

reboot required!
thats more like it,,,,,cheers mate...:Clap:, now what happened to the commando 11.3 that was to be released this weekend gone..?

link not working comes up as corrupt? bye the way HAPPY NEW YEAR

Good! Coz you want 11.3 (26 Aug 09)- not 11 !! :)

is that available in a 1x version?

i got a 1x nokia here and i head great things about this image, is there a 1x full image kicking about?

TIA

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

If you read the fully illustrated PDF that's packaged with C11.3 - you'll discover that it's a JFFS2 format image, therefore can easily be converted to 1x Flash NO bootloader using Image Converter in downloads.

Cheers- AL :)

Commando 11 - EPG Filter help please?

After 18 months of Lakysys I finally 'went commando' :proud:

Thank you for this, its superb!

I cant get my head around using an EPG filter. I use my own bouquets and On my old lakysys image I used to use epgfilter.xml, which contained my ignore list and worked well. I copied this over to the zapit directory but its being ignored. I've searched this site and read the pdf but still cant work it out. I noticed that the image came with an epgfilter.01 file, so have I got my extension wrong? how can I 'tell' the image to use my epgfilter file and is the format like the old epg filter or is the channel listing differnt (it looked different in the epgfilter.01 file)

Sorry for the dumb questions but Im stuck!!

Thank you!

You must be on Commando 11.3.11 version (or close to it)- hence you're in the wrong thread!

epgfilter.xml is only used in Selective EPG Modes. If you switch to VM Standard Mode, or Bouequets 1-60 Mode, the system renames the filter to epgfilter.01 - so it is completely ignored.

Switch to 2, 4, or 7 Day Selective mode, and you'll see! We also use FreddyFr0g's filter by channel name only, so that it works no matter which provider you're with. We recommend you stick with our filter, and fine-tune this to your needs. But please- no more than 60 channels in there!!

If you press Blue > Blue - you'll see you can 'smart' Add or Remove channels in the filter, thanks to LraiZer's Filter Wizard. This is 'intelligent' - so if current channel is already in the filter, it will read:

Limit this channel to N+n EPG

and if it's NOT in the filter, it will read:

Make current channel Long EPG

Easy peazy! But it won't let you add more than 60 channels, and the Filter Wizard is only active in Selective EPG Mode. It's greyed-out if you're in Bouquets or Std Mode, where no filter is used.

Be careful if you insist on using your own filter, you may (and probably will) cause some rather starange things to happen! Don't come crying...

Cheers- AL :)

Thank you Al, With your help I got my head around it, to summarise; I think I have a choice; If I want to select the channels I want long epg for then I'm limited to 60 channels, the rest would be n&n. But if I want all my channels with Long epg then I have to select VM Standard Modeand I'll only get a days worth. Since I don't need more than a day, and I have more than 60 channels that I'd like the long epg for then I assume I'll need to select VM Standard Mode? (although I still cant work out what the other options are for when I select VM Standard Mode)

I think this is right?

Thank you, as always, for your help!

Back