Commando 11 - The End

Have done this, leaving on the pvr_epg channel, but still not loading, which was why I asked if there was anything else I could do.

A bit more information on your post would have helped, you didn't say anything about the steps you had already tried. Having left on PVR_EPG channel for a period of time or what settings you used for the epg.

thebigman

Any chance of an off-forum dl link? Downloads section says I have no download rights. :(

I've it from one of Renwick's links elsewhere - ta :)

great image, love the channel sorting ...... its wicked!

I being dumb and I can't find where I select evocamd, I'm getting the FTA channels and I copied the k3ys to the relavent locations but its not playing ball even after more than 5mins on a blank channel - what I'm I doing wrong? I copied the files (keys) folder from a working Lakys pro image

HELP!

u probably missed reading that accompanying pdf

ftp evocamd to /var/bin/emu

chmod 755

it will then show up in the menus

Have finally flashed this image across & it looks very nice.

Set my location & scanned

FTP'ed the magic across & chmod, left it on 10 mins a still balnk screen, then remembered to restart the box & bam there where the channels ;-)

Love the Vm boqs made by Cydine

Nice quick channel changing.

Downside, the EPG for does not populate for all channels, just on normal EPG, am on TW

But overall a very nice image, many thanks

I assume you mean copy the evocamd file which is this file located in the keys folder ? copy and then just change the file permission to 755.

Thanks again

I assume you mean copy the evocamd file which is this file located in the keys folder ? copy and then just change the file permission to 755.

Thanks again

No it's not in the keys folder. the cam will be in var/bin or var/bin emu depending on the image, the latter for this image. The file in the keys folder is just a config file.

thebigman

best image ever created, thank you.

Quite a statement for a second post !!...............considering there are a few isues to be ironed out with this latest commando release................

Please tell us what you are comparing this release with ????..............so that we can all make a judgement on the best image ever created !!!

Hi...

Ive been with Commando 9.25 for ages and am very pleased with it, I am in a telewest area, given the slight stated EPG niggles, is it worth changing over to this at this point ?, also am aware I cant download from here !...

Thanks...

Hi...

Ive been with Commando 9.25 for ages and am very pleased with it, I am in a telewest area, given the slight stated EPG niggles, is it worth changing over to this at this point ?, also am aware I cant download from here !...

Thanks...

You could try it to see how it has evolved & i'm pretty confident there will be an update/patch to follow quite soon

hi,
tried the image yesterday,,,,works a treat,,,,great picture quality,,
and love the epg....

thanks for the work done to produce this for us novices....

works great the picture is spot on will stay with this for now hard to beat a few little niggles but all in all its great nice work

Ok, i've been running this since last night no probs and everything seemed fine until about 30 mins ago when watching a movie. The picture just froze so i pulled the power and i have only just managed to get it to bbc one but cannot get the remote to work at all or the buttons on the box. Tried killing the power a load of times. Was going to try re-flashing it but cannot use the remote to get to relevant page on the box.
Anyone had a similar issue like this at all?
Its a nokia box by the way.

Phew! In the process of flashing it so will see how i get on with it after thats done

Managed to flash ok but after it being on BBC one say for 5 mins if that then i'm unable to use the controller at all?
Will try my older image that i made a copy of and see if i get the same problem

Last edited:
I have used it for about a week and impressed with all the little extras but as an image i get freezing at least twice per hour flick channel then everything says error channel not available so have to reboot .Always restarts on bbc1 a lot of the time i get the channel blacked out have to flick up and down till clears.Do you think i need to update emu's and rom's
Thanks
sauzee

great work on this image guys just 1 problem for me

got all channels working fine but cant seem to get my hard drive set up
have tried the initialize part of the menu under blue button and been into recording setting on the dbox settings menu but still cant seem to get it to work

a quick walk through of the settings would be much appreciated if anyone has the time and the know how

great work on this image guys just 1 problem for me

got all channels working fine but cant seem to get my hard drive set up
have tried the initialize part of the menu under blue button and been into recording setting on the dbox settings menu but still cant seem to get it to work

a quick walk through of the settings would be much appreciated if anyone has the time and the know how

hello i flashed the img after that do i need 2 edit the k*ey file ?

Last edited:
Back