220-
220-
USER root
331 Please specify the password.
PASS (hidden)
530 Login incorrect.
Connection failed
Delaying for 120 seconds before reconnect attempt #1
Connection failed (Connection timed out)
Delaying for 120 seconds before reconnect attempt #1

tried dbox and dbox2 for the passwords

Also, do please have a browse through the illustrated pdf readme packaged with the Image, where some useful info can be found.

For example- a screenshot of the telnet console screen, where you can see that user = root and p/w = commando LOL!

Cheers- AL :)

As the credits start rolling for Die Hard (for example), the first line you see is:

THE END

and then along comes Die Hard 2 a few months later...

Something quite exciting is gonna hit the dBox2 scene this coming weekend, you wait and see.

Cheers- AL :Excited:

ps- I already posted Commando 11 Laid Bare on here, LOL!

As the credits start rolling for Die Hard (for example), the first line you see is:

THE END

and then along comes Die Hard 2 a few months later...

Something quite exciting is gonna hit the dBox2 scene this coming weekend, you wait and see.

Cheers- AL :Excited:

ps- I already posted Commando 11 Laid Bare on here, LOL!
straight from the horses mouth.....come on give us a hint....lol :proud:

Had this working now for a few weeks & everything is working perfectly. The new epgfilter is superb & a lot easier to manage than previous.

7 Day full epg seems to work ok, sometimes leaves out a few programs even with only 30 or so channels with full epg, so i switched to 3 days epg & that seems to work spot on even with 60 or so channels on full epg, always preferred 3 days anyway.

Another thing i've noticed is the clock in the pdf it shows like this:
nxjllg.png

On my box it's still the old digital clock style:
2dvsztf.png

Is this correct? if not how do i change it to look like the pic in the pdf i prefer the look of that one.

Cheers

Had this working now for a few weeks & everything is working perfectly. The new epgfilter is superb & a lot easier to manage than previous.

7 Day full epg seems to work ok, sometimes leaves out a few programs even with only 30 or so channels with full epg, so i switched to 3 days epg & that seems to work spot on even with 60 or so channels on full epg, always preferred 3 days anyway.

Another thing i've noticed is the clock in the pdf it shows like this:
nxjllg.png

On my box it's still the old digital clock style:
2dvsztf.png

Is this correct? if not how do i change it to look like the pic in the pdf i prefer the look of that one.

Cheers

try this file

View attachment 47871

try it in /share/tuxbox/lcdd/ overwrite the clock folder there

don't really understand y it aint working

back ur img up first, just in case

cheers

Cheers i tried that but still get the old digital clock style.

Commando 11.3 due to be released this weekend, might be worth waiting and flashing this.

Ah right just as i'd got everything 99.9% working as i wish along comes another version :Laugh:

After having the same image for well over a year now I decided to take the plunge and put this image on as the old image was chirping a bit.

Thanks go to the OP for the image and guide and indeed various other people on this forum for other useful information in their posts (as procedures have changed a bit since I last put an image on). Decided to read through it all and managed to get the Image on which is working well and looking good.

Cheers

Maybe you accidentally locked the remote control with this image.........press the red and dbox buttons to unlock the remote control..........same for all images !!

nice one rodboy we live and learn something everyday :Clap:

Maybe you accidentally locked the remote control with this image.........press the red and dbox buttons to unlock the remote control..........same for all images !!

Well fook me, I didn't know about that either.

Nice tip.

Alternate standby LCD CLOCK (commando11 compatible)

/share/tuxbox/lcdd/clock

reboot required!

Last edited:
Back