****Closed Room To Stay****

rat sorry if i posted
in the wrong place i hope this is right place now
can u help me with code for todays game
geygen says wrong code

150 Posts!.. I can't do another 149 trivial posts, nor can I buy my way in with a donation as that doors shut too!

OK so maybe my 'ye olde OnDigital Nokia Mediamaster' is obsolete but I did try to get it working again when ITV took over, the trouble is nobody was interested. I still had the Echostar 3000ip with the tracker running and it was an interesting "project" with the Irdedo, Magic and Aston CAMS all getting their turn. I moved house and couldn't get the Sat Dish up again so my serial mouse and gold cards started to gather dust.

Alas a revamp, a few channels maybe worth getting and the hackers live on! I may get a use for my Aston CAM after all.

Ive read some excellent posts here about how to put things together and now theres just one missing link thats hidden away, so I just want to say thanks for the assist thus far, looking like I'm going to have to keep trawling the net to get the final link in this puzzle, basically I'm looking for a heads up on where one might go to get information that is missing in this forum.

Anyone?

Im sure the missing link is a member on this forum but im not saying who he is lol

could any body tell me if the closed room is still here

no m8 with setanta sports changing there encryption there wasn't much call for it anymore
just left TelevisionX and that wasn't that popular

thats what i thought but had to ask, udont ask u dont get cheers anyway

Hi, will the babestation xtreme codes be available?

Thank you very much.

Back