Teacher forced to apologise for saying "Good afternoon girls"

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was going to post this in the rant room but that would be like giving the subject some credibility.

The teacher greeted the class of 11 year olds as girls. The class later protested saying not all of them identified as female. They went as far as to write their preferred pronouns on the blackboard.
Senior staff appeared to side with the girls and the teacher was forced into a humiliating apology and her 12 month contract wasn't renewed.

The part of the story I don't get is that the school is a £20,000 per year Girls School. If they don't identify as female then what the f*ck are they doing there in the 1st place??
When is this Country going to stand up and say enough is enough??

Story here

Unfortunately, people are afraid to stand up and say enough is enough for fear of being branded transphobic, racist, whatever. It seems that common sense is trying to be eroded from us. I have two children (7 & 5) and I truly fear for the next few years for them on what's being fed to them in schools and society nowadays.

Sorry Chookey, I read your post and what you said just hadn't sunk in and I've ended up copying what you said.
I did notice mate but was too busy trying to think of a label to express how offended I was to reply straight away. 😂 😂 😂

Unfortunately, people are afraid to stand up and say enough is enough for fear of being branded transphobic, racist, whatever. It seems that common sense is trying to be eroded from us. I have two children (7 & 5) and I truly fear for the next few years for them on what's being fed to them in schools and society nowadays.

I accused my mate of being transphobic and he tried to get 2 weeks on the sick with it ;)
Seriously though these words could often be replaced by common sense. If I were to be called a racist I would be offended whereas if I were called transphobic it wouldn't worry me in the least.
I truly dislike them "changing their gender" and expecting normal sane persons to go along with their absurdity.

I found this video about the Girls School story. I would dearly love to punch the male guest in the face.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry but I'm of the opinion there are men women that's it. If you go through a sex change then you go from male to female or female to a male but you will end up being one or the other.

I am fully entitled this opinion whether you like it or disagree that's up to you.
If you want to tuck your nudger up between your legs and wear a padded bra and want to be called a woman fine, but I will address you are a male I wouldn't go as far as calling you a man.

Again my opinion which I am fully entitled to. If you want to address me as a "Fat bald w*nker" that's fine with me and why ? Because your entitled to your opinion and it's factually correct unlike yourself .

When a man can give birth and a woman can shoot jizz I'll look at my opinion again but till then......

There's men there's women and nothing else

Back