****Closed Room To Stay****

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hope this makes u guys happy
codes will still be posted in the XtraCp as already said but Napster will just quickly add a post in the Closed Room so u know its been done
and on sundays the same will happen joebloggs will still post the codes and post in the Closed Room when a set has been updated
basicly same as before but no dumps will be posted

and u can still use the room for other things as before
Mickie has fixed it so the Generator now DOSENT show the dump lines thanks for that m8

the room works like this now

Donated,Reg ++ and members with 150 post will automaticly see the room
other members will have to be added manually,but whoever is in the room still wont be able to see or take the dumps for there own use

hope this all makes sence to u and ur happy with it,also big thanks to joebloggs for agreing to do the footy codes

Rat,Reddevil,Napster

Edit: if ur not sure about the XtraCp it at the top of the forum or in ur UserCp,scroll to freeview and enter ur viewer Id and away u go ;)

Last edited:
Thanks to all involved!!! I'm glad the minorty never spolied it for the rest of us!!!

yo rat thats the securest way m8.. well done m8!

lol sure is secure m8 ;) have to get one of ur guys to stary up late now to do ur own dumps

Id like to thank one of ur loyal members for tipping me off :Hit: lol

shame really u cant reply to this

No m8 its still thereu should see it from the main forum in Terrestrial TV (antenna) section

i thought it might have been so looked their first , still cant see it mate

also cant see shoutbox in it's new location

Ive checked and ur both set up to see it ,all I can say is Mickie might be doing something ,when in doubt blame Mickie lol lol

we are still getting PMs from members saying they cant see the room or get the codes,please read first post in this thread again as all is explained

we are still getting PMs from members saying they cant see the room or get the codes,please read first post in this thread again as all is explained

Lol, I've noticed you need a large spoon for some members on here m8.

lol ur right m8
if u have less than the 150 posts and u are active and post decent stuff Ill gladly give u accsess
but we have tried giving it out to most and it just got abused

Farewell 2 my previous privilages...........until we meet again in about 2 years when I can double my posts.......................I will miss u even if u don't miss me :angelwing

Back