clone dm800hd with original sim

Sound like customs have found some bags of white powder inside your DM800! :proud:

My tracking number says its been picked up and is at Hong Kong DHL Hub depot.
:Clap:

at last yours is moving.it will probably catch up with mine.which hasn't moved since last night.
just phoned them its missed the delivery van and will be delivered tomorrow.heres dhl number in case needed.
0844 248 0844 also got a lawyer number if needed.

Last edited:
i buy a dreambox 800HD from 500s.us
i get the package yesterday, i think it 's good
bootloader is 74 it have a fan ,$280 USD include shipp. they use DHL, very fast

Actually bootloader not important!
they can change the bootloader in IMG , so you can use all new IMG !!
important is quality
the SIM card can update by software
i have gemini 4.4 for clone version
most of clone dreambox800HD can use this IMG

just got mine and i am trying to set it up but everything is in chinese.how do you get the writing to english lol.

just got mine and i am trying to set it up but everything is in chinese.how do you get the writing to english lol.

They tried to deliver mine today (tuesday) but the wife was in the shower. Now i have to scive off work and drive 20 miles to the DHL depot. Super!

Saying that, picked up from Hong Kong monday, delivered (or tried to) Tuesday, Bloody quick service!

They tried to deliver mine today (tuesday) but the wife was in the shower. Now i have to scive off work and drive 20 miles to the DHL depot. Super!
grounds for divorce :grrrr:..no question about it,...

well in the web interface mine says bootloader 72 and not bootloader 74 which i told him that i wanted.i could have got this version a lot cheaper.
dissapointed is an understatement

If it has an image already installed, think someone said gemini 4.4, try this...

boot it up and wait until its fully booted
press menu button on remote
choose option 6...setup or what the equivalent chinese is ..lol
choose option 2...system
choose option 4...language
choose the Union Jack

if the image has been not been fully installed flash it from your pc or use dreamup to install a suitable image for your bootloader thats in english or learn chinese

Hope this helps :flags24:

well in the web interface mine says bootloader 72 and not bootloader 74 which i told him that i wanted.i could have got this version a lot cheaper.
dissapointed is an understatement

Your fooking joking! My one better have 74
Does it have a hologram stick under the box saying "SIM 2.01" ?

Your fooking joking! My one better have 74
Does it have a hologram stick under the box saying "SIM 2.01" ?

yes hologram sticker is there but was expecting bl74.maybe it can still take bl74.

yes hologram sticker is there but was expecting bl74.maybe it can still take bl74.

Did you flash any firmware, ive read some downgrade the BL.
From what ive read, the ones with SIM2.01 should be able to be upgraded soon with special software?

Did you flash any firmware, ive read some downgrade the BL.
From what ive read, the ones with SIM2.01 should be able to be upgraded soon with special software?

no never touched it.i am going to flash another image tomorrow.how do i tell if the sim is 2.01
although theres a sticker on the bottom?.someone did say after they put on another image the bl jumped down to 72.

Don't get too carried away with latest boot loader - it's a nice thing to have is all you can still use latest images and drivers - just a bit more hassle. See my idiot's guide for a how to.

Titan

Don't get too carried away with latest boot loader - it's a nice thing to have is all you can still use latest images and drivers - just a bit more hassle. See my idiot's guide for a how to.

Titan

can you post a link to this guide?
thanks.

Yup picked it up tonight.

Just fired it up 3 mins ago. All in chinese like yours.

What image did you flash?

ive not flashed it yet.i am going to put oozoon on flash with barry allen so i can install images to usb drive.probably do it at the weekend.

Back