clone dm800hd with original sim

scooby9858

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive came accross a china site that states he can supply dm800hd and original sim for £140 plus postage.has anyone had any dealings with them.i dont know if i can give a direct link to the product but if you type 500s.us into google you should find it.it would be good if it was an original sim.

i mentioned on another thread someone was selling original sims!!! i have ordered one so will you know the outcome when its here

Unless I'm looking at the wrong website it says $280 plus postage

Unless I'm looking at the wrong website it says $280 plus postage

change the currency to gbp.Ive gone ahead and ordered one total £171 including delivery.i will let you all know when it arrives:banana:

oh well i knew something would go wrong.he wants me to pay the paypal fees
its up to 181 now.heres a picture of the inside.

How can they get an original sim board?

Also having an original sim board does it mean you can upgrade the bootloader is ever needed?

its just a sim card that sits inside the box - and i would imagine there are some dodgy people working at the factory were these are made!!

its just a sim card that sits inside the box - and i would imagine there are some dodgy people working at the factory were these are made!!

The "sim" is the key to the clones, and allows them to work with DM images. Basically the chinese cloners managed to emulate the response to the query from the bootloader which checks if it is there, onto a similar sim chip. A bit like the way sat cards are hacked, but not quite as difficult...

The "sim" is the key to the clones, and allows them to work with DM images. Basically the chinese cloners managed to emulate the response to the query from the bootloader which checks if it is there, onto a similar sim chip. A bit like the way sat cards are hacked, but not quite as difficult...

Ok so with an original sim, can the bootloader be easily upgraded if required to do so?

Has anyone ordered and received their box from these people? i'm tempted!
:proud:

Has anyone ordered and received their box from these people? i'm tempted!
:proud:

i originaly ordered one asked him the price and sent what he asked for.but he sent my payment back because he wanted me to pay paypal fees.but my money isnt in my account yet and it could take up to seven days.it was the bootloader 74 original sim that i liked.but is it original and will it update.i will ask him again when my money comes back.

i originaly ordered one asked him the price and sent what he asked for.but he sent my payment back because he wanted me to pay paypal fees.but my money isnt in my account yet and it could take up to seven days.it was the bootloader 74 original sim that i liked.but is it original and will it update.i will ask him again when my money comes back.

If he's refunded the money one would like to think he's legit. That said why did he not ask for the fees in the first place?

If he's refunded the money one would like to think he's legit. That said why did he not ask for the fees in the first place?

i think he maybe forgot.he could have contacted me about paypal fees
and i would have sent him the extra 10usd.i think he goes by names cheapsat
dvbsat and satkey.any other forums Ive found him on he seems a genuine guy.and ive not come across anyone being left out in the cold.hes posted on quite a few forums selling dreamboxes.if anyone is thinking of buying email him first about warranty etc before you make up your mind.

I'm gonna go for it!
Hope he's legit :Yikes:

i emailed him this last night.
hi my money could take up to seven days to go back in to my bank.i have some others who may be interested in one of these.could you tell me if the sim is like for like as is in an original dm800 and how does it update.also what warranty do you give thanks i will report back to them with your answer

i got back this.
hi
the bootloader #74 now , for 6 month warenty

My response...

hi
good quality version dreambox 800HD only $270 USD include shipp
bootloader is # 74
thank you
www.d**key.com

and...

hi
you can use paypal for payment, i will be use DHL ,i can write any value on invoice
you can go to my website 100%same as original
www.d**key.com

My response...

hi
good quality version dreambox 800HD only $270 USD include shipp
bootloader is # 74
thank you
www.d**key.com

he said the same to me and i sent him the $270 only for him to send it back because he wanted me to pay the $10 paypal fee so beware your money doesnt end up in limbo for seven days like mine.did you ask him about the ORIGINAL sim that comes with it.and backup if it breaks down?.

i dont know now his site no longer says supplied with original sim.it just says simcard bootloader 74.

Yes i noticed that.
I dont know how he could be selling them with the original sims anyway.
Still a good price.

Placed the order.
Time will tell....

Back