Best original images for DM800HD SE PLEASE

kaostech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
What is the Best original images for DM800HD SE PLEASE iam currently running openpli 4.0 its ok but I am having problems installing TSMedia ive tried openpli 3.0 and still no luck, I used to have it running on 3.0 but now it will not install. Is there anything I can use that has this already installed as well as some extra's.

Box details: DM800HD SE with A8P sim ssl 84

The wife has been bugging me to get the TSMEDIA back on lol, thanks in advance.

openatv 4.2 i have it on my solo2 original and dm800 clone

Hello all, I have a 800 se got it this week. My question is how do i know if its an original sim it is a clone box for sure. what is the difference with an original sim. can i change the image as normal or do i have to use a certian image because it might be an original sim.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.

If you have a8psim you can use original images

Sent from my SM-G800F

Hello all, I have a 800 se got it this week. My question is how do i know if its an original sim it is a clone box for sure. what is the difference with an original sim. can i change the image as normal or do i have to use a certian image because it might be an original sim.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.

Take the lid off take a look at the sim and describe it to us. We can tell you what sim type you have original or not.

Thanks guys so opentv does it come pre loaded with any decent plugins etc

It is really a maze out there. How can i find out what the pro s and cons are per image?

By trying them all. Only real way we all have our own favourite but that does not mean to say we ahve compared that to all the images out there.

i have 2 dm800se .
one with newnigma second one works fine with with latest italysat 146.
no greenscreens , absolut stable.

Back